- AUDIBLE SUBJECTS COVERED IN OUR GUIDE
- TOP STUDENT BUYS FROM AUDIBLE: BECOMING – MICHELLE OBAMA
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT AUDIBLE
- AUDIBLE PROMO CODE SUMMARY
Audible has revolutionised the way we consume books. Just plug in your earphones, choose a bestseller from the extensive library and sit back on the bus on the way to lectures and enjoy! There are also lots of ways to save including Audible promo codes, as well as brilliant an Audible free trial, which we explore in our Audible student discount.
You can either head straight there or read this overview and some top picks from us.
AUDIBLE SUBJECTS COVERED IN OUR GUIDE
In this guide we explore:
- If there’s any Audible promo codes or free trial (they often run a 30-day free trial, which is superb).
- 50% off the first 3 months
- Any free audiobook promotions
- General and popular discount codes
- A look at their best sellers
Now a subsidiary of world e-commerce giant Amazon, Audible is the globe’s leading provider of audiobooks and the largest retailer of such in the United States and the UK. The website also produces and sells digital versions of radio and TV programmes, and audio versions of newspapers and magazines.
It may not sound like the first place you’d think of when it comes to procuring textbooks or publications, but in an age of always being ‘on-the-go’, its products actually can really come in handy when you’ve got subjects to learn and no spare time to do it in!
It can be tricky to choose what next to listen too so we’ve helped by choosing some of our favourite picks. And remember, check out our Audible student discount page for the latest offers, deals, info on the free trial and discounts and see how much you could save on your subscription.GET FREE TRIAL >
TOP STUDENT BUYS FROM AUDIBLE: BECOMING – MICHELLE OBAMA
A great listen for anyone interested in current affairs, Michelle Obama’s memoir is particularly poignant for anyone studying politics, gender, race relations, history or international affairs. Michelle voices this herself and it lasts over 19-hours, so you’re in for the long haul! An intimate and powerful autobiography, you may find yourself laughing out loud and wiping away the tears as Michelle describes her and her family’s ups and downs before, throughout, and after her husband’s period of office. It is widely reviewed as a 5-star read or listen, and we happen to agree.
TOP STUDENT BUYS FROM AUDIBLE: THIS IS GOING TO HURT: SECRET DIARIES OF A JUNIOR DOCTOR – ADAM KAY
The winner of three national book awards, this is a must-listen for anyone entering the world of medicine or science in any form – but be warned, it’s not an easy ride. Narrated by the author himself, you’ll find yourself swept up with him in his journey of qualifying as a Junior Doctor in the NHS through life, death, bodily fluids and extremely long working hours. It’s not for the faint-hearted, but it will give you a new appreciation of the NHS, even if you’re already a fan. If you have a housemate, pal, sibling or boyfriend/girlfriend qualifying in medicine, give this a listen and show them you really understand just how difficult it can be.
TOP STUDENT BUYS FROM AUDIBLE: IN THE HABIT: AN INTRODUCTION TO CHANGING OUR BEHAVIOUR – ASH RANPURA AND ALICE FRASER
A quirky series presented by a comedian and a neuroscientist, In The Habit, examines how we can change our conscious and unconscious behaviours by first identifying and amending our deep-rooted habits. Currently, there are 6 episodes, each about 20-minutes long, and these make for a great quick and easy listen for anyone looking to instil positive change into their life – however big or small.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT AUDIBLE
- “I love reading but have never read an audiobook, what are the benefits compared to normal books?” A common question, much of it boils down to taste but most Audible readers enjoy the fact they can have multiple books on the go and all in one place. It’s also super easy to use when travelling, take up less travel space. Plus a library is there and waiting stuffed full of bestsellers.
- “There are lots of popular audible offers around – a free audiobook trial, an Audible voucher code – I am uncertain which discount type is best for me. What do you suggest?” Yes, there are lots to consider, we think a good starter is a half-price discount they often run on the first 3 months or the free trial, this is because you can really get a sense if you will use it.
- “Can you buy a gift membership for someone?” Yes, you can, you can buy for a set period of time and if you use a promo code (promotional code) you can also save money on their audible membership too.
We couldn’t recommend Audible Book more – happy reading all.
AUDIBLE PROMO CODE SUMMARY
If you are looking for the best Amazon Audible discounts on the market today be sure to check out our full page – which lists all the current offers available for students and non-students. A superb way to read – it’s easy, value for money and also great as a gift.GET FREE TRIAL >