The Unidays Dorothy Perkins Discount
We get asked a lot “Does Unidays do a Dorothy Perkins discount code?“.
Well we can confirm that as of July 2019 there is a Unidays Dorothy Perkins discount available. The usual discount is 10% although sometimes it’s raised to 20% off for a limited time and you can get it here.
The Dorothy Perkins Unidays code can be used online at dorothyperkins.com and can also be used in a store which is a nice touch although you’ll need additional valid student id.
Plus there is currently the summer sale on with up to 70% off.And students can use you DP Unidays code on top of sale discounts.
How to get the Dorothy Perkins Unidays Code
Luckily Unidays has made it easy to get the 10% code. Just follow these steps below and you’ll get that fantastic discount:
- Do your shop on dorothyperkins.com and add all those fantastic dresses, tops, jeans and more to your basket!
- Head to this special validation page on the Dorothy Perkins website.
- Make sure you are logged into your Unidays account (you can also sign up here if you haven’t already).
- Generate your Unidays code
- Enter the promo code at the check-out page and click ‘APPLY CODE’
- The reduction will be applied!
Some of the main ts and cs are:
- Use code within 30 minutes
- Not available for store card or gift card purchases
- Dorothy Perkins can withdraw code at any moment
If you find yourself in-store then showing the Unidays app won’t get you a student discount. You do need a valid student id card. Acceptable student cards include your NUS card, NUS Totum card or your college or sixth form id.
Remember that students at college and sixth form as well as university students also qualify for myunidays.com which is excellent. However, if you are still at school (up to GCSEs) then you won’t be able to get the code.
Secondary school students shouldn’t despair though because our main Topshop page lists discounts such as 10% with newsletter sign-ups.
If this status changes then Student Discount Squirrel will let you know.