Great news, we can confirm that there is a 10% student discount for Dr Martens. To get it, simply validate your student id on drmartens.co.uk and you’ll be issued with a Unidays code to get 10% off. Sometimes it’s raised to 20% for limited periods so look out for that.GET DISCOUNT >
But the savings don’t stop there, there is also a Dr Martens clearance page with up to 50% off selected boots, shoes and sandals. We have also found these great money-saving tips to help students save more:
- 10% student discount
- 10% Unidays code
- Get 10% when you sign up for the newsletter
- Up to 50% off on the clearance page
- Check out the collaborations for unique design partnerships
- The “new in” page has the latest styles
- Free standard delivery on orders over £50
- Headline sandals are out now
Dr Martens is a great fashion footwear company which is right in vogue at the moment. They are also known as Doc Martens and DM’s and are famous for selling quality and stylish boots, shoes and sandals. They also have a range of vegan footwear now which we love.
- 1 Does Dr Martens do a Student Discount?
- 2 Unidays Dr Martens
- 3 Student Beans and Dr Martens
- 4 NUS Totum
- 5 Dr Marten Discount Code Student
- 6 Fun Facts – Did You Know?
- 7 Popular Questions
- 8 Dr Martens Summary
Does Dr Martens do a Student Discount?
We can confirm that there is a students discount for Dr Martens. The standard discount is 10% but on occasions, it is raised to 15% and even 20% so keep an eye out for this. Here are the instructions on how to get it online:
- Go to this special page on drmartens.com
- Validate your student id with Unidays
- Copy the student code
- Enter the code at online check-out
- The discount will be applied
If you’re in a Dr Martens store then show your valid Unidays id at the checkout and the discount will be applied.
As long as you can sign up to Unidays you can get the Dr Martens discount for students. It’s super easy and that’s the way we like it when buying our Dr Martens. Don’t forget you can get free returns as well.
Unidays Dr Martens
We often get asked a lot which students discount scheme provides the code for Dr Martens shoes & boots. there are three main Students discounts providers in the UK.
Student Beans and Dr Martens
Unfortunately, there is no Martens Dr Student Beans discount code. However, if you qualify for student beans then that means you can get the student codes through Unidays and save on those winter boots or shoes.
NUS has recently introduced its Totum discount card. However, there is no NUS Totum Dr Martens code available. Also, you have to buy the card to get any discounts through the end US scheme now whereas uni days on student beans are completely free for studentsGET DISCOUNT >
Dr Marten Discount Code Student
We get asked a lot ‘Does Dr Marten do a student code?’. Well in chapter 1 we answered that question (it’s a yes) but did you know that there are also Dr Marten voucher codes that are released and that could save you more? For instance, if you sign up for the newsletter you can get a 10% promo code. This is for everyone, not just students to save on boots & shoes – or those cheeky Chelsea boots.
There are also limited-time Dr Martens discount codes that last a week or two. We always list these in our money-saving section at the top of the page. You just need to click on the ‘get code’ button to reveal the code. Again students and non-students alike can use these codes. Previous codes include:
- 30% off sandals
- 10% off shoes and boots
- 15% off everything
- Free returns on shoes & accessories
- Wear now pay later schemes
- Free delivery as standard delivery
- Sale items and special offers online and in-store
- Dr Martens promo codes and Dr Martens discount codes seasonally released
Below is a table of the best codes and offers to use on those Dr Martens boots:
|Popular Dr Martens Discounts & Deals||Discount||Expires|
|10% Student Discount||10%||31/12/2021|
|50% Off on the Sale Page||50%||30/07/2021|
|10% Newsletter Code||10%||30/07/2021|
Fun Facts – Did You Know?
- Dr Martens was created by German Born Dr Klaus – he made an air-cushioned shoe after a skiing accident
- The first pairs were made from recycled rubber leather and disused rubber from WW2 airfields
- The first Dr Ms went on sale in 1960 in Munich
- They were initially hard-wearing workboots for the police and factory workers but quickly became fashionable with punk culture
- Per year they get through 10 million pairs of laces
- Pete Townsend from The Who was a famous early-adopter
- Over 42km of their signature yellow is stitching used yearly
- Over 3.2 million pairs are made every year
Is there a Unidays Dr Martens code?
Yes there is a Dr Martens Unidays code.
The standard amount is for 10% off a pair of Dr Martens and as long as you can verify your student id you can get it.
Does Dr Martens do free delivery for the UK?
Yes there is free standard delivery for orders over £50 at Dr Martens.
That saves you £3.95 and takes between 3 and 5 days.
Does Dr Martens do an NHS discount?
There is a Dr Martens NHS discount and the standard amount is 20% off.
It’s also available to the emergency services workers such as police and fire and the armed services too.
How long do Dr Martens last for?
Dr Martens are made to last. Once you’ve broken them in, they should last you years. They are not the cheapest boots out there but they are made with quality materials.
How do you get 10% off Dr Martens?
Students can can a 10% Unidays code at Dt Martens or you can sign up to the newsletter to get a one-off 10% discount.
Are Dr Martens returns free?
Dr Martens returns are free through Collect Plus. Your refund on your boots will take longer to come through.
Dr Martens Summary
A related article which may be of interest – student discount shoes.
Here are some other stores and brands similar to Dr Martens. You can also look at our A to Z for our full student discount list.