Great news, we can confirm that there is currently a 20% student discount at EE, plus an extra 500mb of data, free Apple Music for 6 months and 3 months free BT Sport. To get it, simply validate your student status and you’ll be issued with a valid student promo code.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
The next tip is for students to check out the EE deals page which regularly lists some cracking contract bargains. When we last looked there was:
- 100gb sim only deal for just £20/month
- iPhone 12 mini contract from £45/month (save £5/month)
- iPhone 12 ProMax from £65/month
Through our research, we’ve also found other great ways students can save money including
- 50% off on the EE deals page including pay monthly deals
- Check the latest Galaxy Samsung phone deals on this special page
- 20% student discount code
- 6 months free Britbox and MTV Play
- EE broadband deals (including home broadband)
EE is one of the UK’s top mobile phone networks and it’s well known for the following:
- Pay Monthly Deals
- EE Shop
- BT Sport
- Mobile Wifi
- Samsung Galaxy
- Home broadband
- Sim only plans
- Mobile broadband
- Tablet plans
- A handy data safety net (data safety net allowances)
It’s great you can get your new phone contract cheaply by using EE you can save money too. In our guide we will look at EE UK sales, offers, gifts cards, general EE discounts and special deals that could save you more.
“The EE discount is one of the most generous packages out there for students and with a data safety net (currently a 500mb data safety net) you are always in control.”
So just before we finish this section, below is a summary off all the offers, any valid discount code and extras students can get.
- 20% off monthly contract
- Free extra 500mb data allowance
- Free Apple Music for 6 months
- Free BT Sports for 3 months
- Data safety net options so you don’t get caught out
1. GET THE STUDENTS DISCOUNT AT EE
So the great news is that there is currently a fantastic student promo code to get 20% off full-priced contracts and extra free services thrown in. Here is how you get it and save money today:
- Go to this special page on ee.co.uk
- Follow the simple instructions and verify your student status
- You’ll be issued with a unique promo code for 20% off plus other free benefits
- Purchase your new mobile contract and phone
- Laugh all the way to the bank!
Now this is a fantastic way for students to save but check out some more great money-saving tips in the rest of this guide including pay monthly deals and data safety net options and teh best EE student offers available today.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
2. IS THERE AN EE UNIDAYS PROMO CODE?
The student market is big business these days and EE is no exception. However, it can be tricky finding out exactly how to get your students discounts and what the best ones are. What with NUS, Unidays and Student Beans; these are the 3 big student schemes in the UK – where do you start?
We’ve done the research to answer fthese questions below!
DOES EE DO A UNIDAYS EE CODE?
Unfortunately, there is no Unidays EE code. We’ve checked myunidays.com and EE isn’t listed there.
The good news is you can still get a student code through Student Beans. Read on to find out how.
DOES EE OFFER A NUS TOTUM DISCOUNT?
There is no NUS EE scheme as of January 2021. HOWEVER, NUS students are entitled to the 20% code through Student Beans.
ARE THERE STUDENT BEANS DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE?
We can confirm that there is currently a EE Student Beans code. See chapter 1 on how to get it.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
“Students should make sure they check out the deals page where they can also get some great deals on iPhones, Samsung and Android phones, as well as sim only plans, a data safety net and more. A potential EE customer is spolit for choice”
3. EE VOUCHER CODES
As we’ve shown you so far there is an official student code. But sometimes students can get even bigger discounts through promo codes that they release to everyone throughout the year. We update any in our fabulous savings section at the top of the page so make sure you take a look. They regularly advertise them on the EE.com home page so check that out too.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
The great thing about the EE voucher codes and one-off discount code releases is that you don’t need NUS id to prove your student status. They are available to all. Yes, even you non-students on here!
You just shop on the site and when you come to the online checkout, just enter the code in the promo box and you’ll receive your special saving. It’s really easy, just the way we like it here at Squirrel Discount Squirrel.
|Student Offers & Deals||Discount||Expires|
|20% Student Code||20%||31/12/2021|
|iPhone 12 Mini Just £45/month||£49/month||30/01/2021|
|1oogb sim for £20/month||£49/month||30/01/2021|
4. EE SALES + BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
So they pretty much has sales and deals all year round.
There are certain times of the year where the biggest sales happen. Check the dates below as if one if coming up it might be best to hold on. We also keep our squirrel eyes open so any sales will be in our savings section at the top of this page. Take a look and see how much you can save. We sure to always try and apply any student code as well, to save double and don’t forget the data safety net allowances.
There is also an EE sales page on ee.co.uk. This is a permanent page and always has fashion and clothing bargains.
EE BLACK FRIDAY
This is a huge time of year for EE and they go big in their EE Black Friday sales. Expect lots of phones, contracts and sim only deals to be included
It’s also great if you’re buying for yourself, and don’t forget there is a 20% student code for contracts.
SPRING MID-SEASON & EASTER SALES
Around mid-March they have a mid-season sale and also something for Easter too.
There are selected reductions of phones, tablets, contracts and sim only deals too.
EE SUMMER SALES
Around the beginning to mid-June EE has a big summer sale. There are some big reductions and they include a lot of stock so we like this a lot.GET DEALS >
We’ve come to the end of this student offers guide. We’ve shown you how to get a EE students discount of 20% off contracts plus an extra 500 mb of data, free Apple Music for 6 months and 3 months free BT Sport.
It’s also possible to get some great deals on new contracts, a data safety net, phones and sim-only so you can save even more. Plus there is a data safety net which is excellent for peace of mind.
Fun Facts – did you know?
- They are part of the BT Group
- It the UK’s biggest and fastest mobile network in the UK and offers 4G in more places than any other network
- They were the first to launch 4G in the United Kingdom, this was in October 2012
- It was also first to launch 5G in May 2019.
- EE’s retail presence exceeds more than 600 shops across the UK!
- They have a helpful data safety net so you can keep your bills under control
- It’s headquarters are in Hatfield
- It has 29.2million customers
- They do great student offers