We can confirm there is currently a 15% Figleaves student discount. To get it to go to this special page on figleaves.com and there is a link in the blue bar at the top of the page. You can then validate your student id and you’ll be issued with a promo code.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
There is also a big sale now on at Figleaves with up to 50% off gorgeous bras, knickers, swimwear and more.GET SALE >
Did you know that there are more ways for students to get bigger discounts at Figleaves? Here are the best:
- Up to 50% off in the Figleaves mid-season sale
- 15% Figleaves student discount
- 10% promo code when you sign up to the newsletter
- Up to 50% off in the Figleaves Outlet
Students can save through the official Figleaves Student Discount Scheme as well as with offers, promo codes and up to date news on sales. Take a look at our best savings section for the latest sales, voucher codes and top Figleaves student discounts.
Figleaves is one of the premier brands in the UK for lingerie and swimwear. It is one of the most popular brands here at Student Discount Squirrel. We like the huge range they have both in styles and sizes and they have a huge stock in cup size from A to K.
They also have a worthwhile ethical trading policy which we appreciate and sell some fantastic brands – we just love like Freya, Fantasie, Seafolly and Bluebella.
When it comes to students shopping at figleaves.com the Student Squirrel is here to show you how you can save money on your purchase either through the official Figleaves student discount or other promotions.
We know that the results can be confusing on Google and other search engines so we’re here to make things clear with this comprehensive guide.
There are lots of different results when you try to look for student discounts and there are lots of different cards offering different reductions with different brands. Never fear though, the mighty Squirrel is here to explain all.
- 1. THE FIGLEAVES STUDENT DISCOUNT
- 2. STUDENTS SAVE MORE AT FIGLEAVES WITH THESE TIPS
- 3. IS THERE A FIGLEAVES NUS TOTUM, UNIDAYS OR STUDENT BEANS FIGLEAVES DISCOUNT?
- MORE ABOUT FIGLEAVES
- FIGLEAVES FACTS!
- SIMILAR RETAILERS, YOU MAY ENJOY
1. THE FIGLEAVES STUDENT DISCOUNT
We’re pleased to announce that there is currently a Figleaves student discount code to get 15% off all full-priced items.
Here is how you get it:
- Go to this special page on figleaves.com and make your purchases.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Student Beans’ link
- Follow the instructions and verify your student id.
- You’ll get an amazing 15% promo code
- Enter the code at the online checkout and the reduction will be applied.
That’s it, it’s that easy.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
“Did you know you know it’s possible for students to make even bigger savings on your fantastic lingerie and swimwear purchases at Figleaves? Read our next section to find out how.”
2. STUDENTS SAVE MORE AT FIGLEAVES WITH THESE TIPS
So while we were researching the Figleaves student discount we found out that there were actually some other great ways that can help students save even more. Follow the tips below and you could be on to a winner!
- There is a special offers page on figleaves.com. Make sure you check it out. Deals change all the time but when we were on there they had £10 off when you buy 2 bras, up to 40% off selected items, 3 for 2s on knickers and hosiery and more besides.
- There are regular promo codes released by this lingerie company that anybody, not just students can use and the discounts can be bigger than the standard Figleaves student discount. Check out our savings section where we will have the latest.
- The biggest reductions can be made when there is a big sale on with savings of up to 50% and sometimes even more. Check out our Sales Diary chapter to see if there is a big one coming up.
- If you are a student but don’t qualify for Student Beans (because you are at high school for instance) then sign up to the newsletter and you’ll get 10% off!
Plus take a look at the latest savings for students in our Figleaves table below:
|Figleaves Student Discount Deals||Discount||Expires|
|Figleaves student discount||15%||31/12/2020|
|50% Off in the Figleaves Sale||50%||30/06/2020|
|50% Off in the Figleaves Outlet||50%||31/07/2020|
3. IS THERE A FIGLEAVES NUS TOTUM, UNIDAYS OR STUDENT BEANS FIGLEAVES DISCOUNT?
As the student discount market is quite dispersed in the UK it can be confusing to find out exactly what student discounts avid learners are entitled to.
The 3 biggest ones are NUS, UNiDAYS and Student Beans and each of them has a different offering. We get asked a lot whether there is a Figleaves student discount through these schemes so we’ve done some extensive researching so we can answer your questions properly!
THE UNIDAYS FIGLEAVES DISCOUNT
Unfortunately, there is no specific Figleaves UNiDAYS student discount. But that’s not to mean there isn’t a student discount, it’s just that you can’t get a Unidays promo code. Instead, students can get one somewhere else. Read on to find out how.
DOES FIGLEAVES DO A NUS TOTUM DISCOUNT?
There is currently no NUS Figleaves scheme at the moment for students to save. This includes not being included in the NUS Totum Extra card scheme. HOWEVER, NUS students can still get a Figleaves discount through Student Beans and get the voucher. Read the first section for full details on how to get it.
Plus make sure you check out our savings section to see the latest ways that you can save and any available promo codes that could save you even more.
ARE THERE STUDENT BEANS FIGLEAVES DISCOUNTS?
We have great pleasure in announcing that there is a Figleaves Student Beans code. This entitles all students to a standard 15% off. On occasions, this has risen to 20%.
To get it, head to this page on figleaves.com, scroll to the bottom and click on the Student Beans link in the footer. It’s a bit hidden away but well worth searching for.
Follow the instructions, validate your student status and you’ll be issued with a short term promo code to use at the online check-out. Make your purchases and make sure you enter it to get the discount.
Plus, don’t forget to check out the Figleaves outlet, where you can actually make savings of up to 70%!GET DEALS >
MORE ABOUT FIGLEAVES
The team behind Figleaves are all female too, right down from their CEO and buying teams to customer service staff. Their motto is to comfort and empower other women through providing stylish and beautifully fitting garments so you look good and feel great.
Figleaves stocks both their own range and third-party designers’ products, offering everything with as little mark-up as possible. In order to do this, the brand is focusing entirely on staying online to keep costs low. There are currently no high street stores and no likelihood of them being launched, so you’ll need to shop online to get hold of their range.
Figleaves’ current range includes not just lingerie, but also swimwear, loungewear, nightwear and activewear. Designer brands are segmented out too so you can shop by your preference, including from the likes of Calvin Klein, Uggs, Wonderbra and Dita Von Teese. The brand doesn’t focus on any particular body shape, unlike competitors who specialise in petite, tall or plus-sized women, but instead stocks something for everything. All budgets are catered for too, with product selections segmented into cost – from £15 and under right through to £130 and under. You can bag a bargain or shop luxury, depending on your mood (and bank balance).
Did you know…?:
- Figleaves is a UK based online lingerie and swimwear brand.
- It was established in 1998 by Daniel Nabarro and was purchased by the N Brown Group in 2010
- The head office is on Welwyn Garden City, Herts.
- There warehouse and customer service unit is in Haverhill in Suffolk.
- It has over 200 employees!
SIMILAR RETAILERS, YOU MAY ENJOY
Not found what you are looking for? Check out these fab stores and their discounts today or get a full list in our A to Z directory:
- Ann Summers – a market leader in underwear and fun products, they also have a great range of discounts for students – check them out today.
- Dorothy Perkins– a firm favourite with the teams here. DPs always has a wonderful range of discounts to enjoy.
- Boohoo Student Discounts – one of the fastest growing and exciting retailers on the market, check out their latest offers today.
- Prettylittlething – we love PrettyLittleThing – fabulous fashion, stunning dresses, tremendous tops and a whole lot more besides and at friendly prices too.
- Topshop discounts – this leading fashion retailer stocks just about anything you could need! A favourite with students all over the country