First up there is a great outlet sale page, which has up to 70% off womenswear, menswear, home and beauty and includes some fantastic brands such as Barbour, Calvin Klein and Diesel. It’s a great way for students to save so make sure you take a look.GET DEALS >
We can also confirm that there is a 10% House of Fraser student discount. To get it, go to this page on houseoffraser.co.uk, validate your student status either with Unidays or vouchercodes.co.uk and you’ll be issued with a code.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
There are limited periods throughout the year when it’s raised so look out for that. We have researched another great tip and that’s if you do a click and collect delivery over £100 you get a £10 voucher. It costs £4.99 so you are a fiver up.GET CODE >
Plus, if you join the HOF recognition card programme, you get a £5 voucher for every £25 you spend.
Also, take a look at our excellent ways that students can save:
- 10% student discount
- Up to 70% off in the House of Fraser outlet
- £10 voucher when you opt for click and collect
- We’ve found this special page for brand offers
- The home page often has the latest deals and any voucher code options
- Multi-buy offer on Linea towels
Also, check out our quick savings section below could save you big.
We know time is short and this discount guide is pretty comprehensive, so if you need an answer straight away use our helpful contents box above. You can click on an entry to take you directly to the section you are looking for!
Otherwise, read on and learn how you can keep more of your loan in your bank account!
- 1. THE OFFICIAL HOUSE OF FRASER STUDENT DISCOUNT
- 2. IS THERE A UNIDAYS HOUSE OF FRASER STUDENT DISCOUNT?
- 3. HOUSE OF FRASER DISCOUNT CODES, PROMO CODES, GIFT CARDS AND HOUSE OF FRASER VOUCHERS
- 4. HOUSE OF FRASER SALES + BLACK FRIDAY
- 5. HOUSE OF FRASER – STORE OVERVIEW
- 6. FAQS & HOUSE OF FRASER STUDENT DISCOUNTS SUMMARY
With Phase Eight, Dune, Tommy Hilfiger and Creed to name but a few, House of Fraser is a great place to shop for top clothing brands.
A student discount for this top UK department would come in handy to get a reduction on fashion, homewares, beauty and electricals, but do HoF do one?
“TOP TIP. Our excellent savings section has the latest deals, offers, voucher code and special House of Fraser promo codes which could save you even more. It’s at the top of the page and updated regularly and could make some great savings.”
1. THE OFFICIAL HOUSE OF FRASER STUDENT DISCOUNT
As confirmed in the introduction, in 2020 there is now a student discount. To get it, go to this page, validate your student status and you’ll get a promo code.
This doesn’t mean that students still can’t save more at the House of Fraser. We list:
- Latest House of Fraser promo codes
- Special Offers
- House of Fraser Discount codes
- Any valid voucher code
- Free Delivery Methods
2. IS THERE A UNIDAYS HOUSE OF FRASER STUDENT DISCOUNT?
We get asked this question a lot so we thought we’d put a section here to explain. We’re delighted to confirm that there is a House of Fraser Unidays code. To get the code, go to houseoffraser.co.uk, do your shop online and use your Unidays code to get the standard ten per cent off.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
While there is no specific House of Fraser NUS Totum or NUS Extra discount, undergraduates that hold a card can get the Unidays code. As these pupils tend to have a .ac.uk email address, you will be able to get the discount code and use it to get the ten per cent off.
“Even though there is a 10% student discount at this great department store, make sure you check out the outlet page for more potential bargains”
3. HOUSE OF FRASER DISCOUNT CODES, PROMO CODES, GIFT CARDS AND HOUSE OF FRASER VOUCHERS
So we’ve established how to get the official 10% students discount reduction but throughout the year there are additional promo codes that undergraduates can use to get money off online. They release for a short amount of time as promotions but it is possible to get discounts bigger than 10%!
To keep a track of this, we’ve created the helpful guide table below so take a look and see if you can save at this top department store. We’ve also listed other ways to get money off such as flash sales that could save you more.
|10% Student Discount Code||10%||31/12/2020|
|70% Off in the House of Fraser Outlet Sale||70%||30/10/2020|
|£10 Voucher on Click and Collect Orders||£10||30/10/2020|
4. HOUSE OF FRASER SALES + BLACK FRIDAY
Now even though you can get a HOF student discount voucher code, you can save more when you shop in the sales. This is perfect if you are looking for a dress or suit for instance but you haven’t got your heart set on any particular one.
On the website, they have a special House of Fraser outlet page throughout the year which marks a limited amount of lines on offer.
We keep our squirrel eyes open so any big sales will be in our fabulous savings section. Take a look and see how much you can save.
The biggest sales happen around the same time each year. Check the dates below as if one if coming up it might be best to hold on.
HOUSE OF FRASER BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
Black Friday is now one of the biggest shopping events in the UK and House of Fraser has a Black Friday sale too.
There are great discounts in all departments and some are up to 50% and even more.
This continues into Cyber Monday and beyond and it’s one of the best times of the year for students to save. You can use this in conjunction with your standard discount for more savings.
BOXING DAY & JANUARY SALES
There are some big sales on around Christmas. Usually, they start a couple of days before the 25th, then on Boxing Day, there are further reductions and even bigger ones nearer New Year and January.
We recommend that if there is something you want then get it as soon as it’s in the sale as it might sell out.
SPRING MID-SEASON & EASTER SALES
Around mid-March House of Fraser have a mid-season sale and also something for Easter too.
We’ve found that they have a good 50% sale on selected items, and then add additional discounts of 20% on sale items so you can get up to 70% off. This is one of THE best times for students to bag a bargain.
SUMMER SALES AT HOUSE OF FRASER
Around the beginning to mid-June House of Fraser department store has a big summer sale.
There are some big reductions and they include a lot of stock so we like this a lot.
They also at some point introduce an extra 20% off promo code which is a great way for students to save.
We also like that they have good search filters to make finding a bargain easy. Sort by discount amount, trainers, clothing and sizes too.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
5. HOUSE OF FRASER – STORE OVERVIEW
A giant of the British high street, House of Fraser is a department store well known for its unrivalled brand range and high-end products that are considered more premium than those offered by competitors.
A Scottish company who started out as Fraser & Sons, there are now 60 large House of Fraser department stores in the UK; most of the flagship stores across shopping malls and commercial developments.
Over the years, House of Fraser has made a number of strategic acquisitions of other retailers that have boosted business development and allowed the stores to offer a huge variety of brands spanning men’s clothing, women’s clothing and kid’s clothing, beauty, home and garden, furniture, gifts and electricals.
Online, even more is available including many brands that are exclusive to the website and can’t be found in-store and standard delivery is good.
House of Fraser is the third largest group of traditional department stores in the UK, rounded up with their really popular website – which accounts for over 11% of all sales. Outlet stores in Doncaster and Swindon sell discounted designer goods that haven’t managed to sell in other stores.
House of Fraser isn’t typical Student Discount Squirrel fodder as the brands it sells are often premium and luxury products, but their discount events, voucher code options and money-off promotions mean that it’s often quite the place to pick up a real bargain.
Their student discount can often depend on the individual brand or concession but can normally be stacked with promotional events. Most stores have weekend-long events offering money off in specified departments at least once a month, and their seasonal sales are legendary! If you’re willing to fork out a little more than usual for real quality or a designer label, but would still like to save some cash, House of Fraser is the store for you.
Clothing brands stocked by House of Fraser currently include:
- Alexander McQueen
- Giorgio Armani
- Paul Smith
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Calvin Klein
- Michael Kors
Homeware brands include:
- Cath Kidston
- Jo Malone
- Le Creuset
- Royal Doulton.
Electrical brands include:
- Russell Hobbs
Brands change often and are handily indexed on the House of Fraser website for quick reference.
There are also lots of freebies to be had by popping into a House of Fraser store, should you have one near you. Their promotional events often offer free samples in the health and beauty section as well as free-to-attend activities in store. Be sure to keep up-to-date with your local shop’s goings-on, and if you can, co-ordinate your shopping schedule with their sales!
As one of the UK’s top department store, the HOF has a superb range of quality branded goods for sale all with standard delivery. Indeed it has been on a mission to provide your heart’s desires.
From top fashion designers to brilliant beauty it has something for everyone and also lots of price points which can be good when the loan is running on empty.
From dresses and shoes to luggage, beauty, fragrances and fantastic gifts and luggage it really does have it all.
And don’t forget some amazing brands such as Ted Baker, Hugo Boss, Carvala and Whistles to name a few.
The best thing of all, of course, is that there is a 10% House of Fraser students discount / NUS reduction for both instore and online. Quids in!
6. FAQS & HOUSE OF FRASER STUDENT DISCOUNTS SUMMARY
You pupils are an inquisitive bunch and we often get asked a lot of questions about House of Fraser. So, we’ve put together this helpful table below which quickly and concisely answers the most popular ones.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HOUSE OF FRASER
|Does House of Fraser do a student discount?||Yes, there is a 10% discount|
|Is there an NUS discount?||No|
|Is there a House of Fraser student discount code?||No|
|When are the HOF sales?||The sales are held throughout the year. Big ones occur on Black Friday, Boxing & January sales.|
|Is there a Unidays House of Fraser discount?||Yes|
|Does Student Beans do a promocode?||No|
|Does the House of Fraser NUS code work in the store?||No|
- “Can I use a student discount and combine it with voucher codes or gift cards ?” Yes, you can, at SDS we believe that House of Fraser voucher codes are a superb way to top up your discount. It’s a great way to save more money and don’t forget free or next day delivery as well!
- “When using my House of Fraser 10% student discount can I also get free next day delivery or do I have to do standard delivery?” When using your House of Fraser 10 student discount you can choose between standard delivery day delivery and free next day delivery options. For more information check with the House of Fraser website for more information.
- “House of Fraser is my nan’s favourite department store and it’s her birthday coming up. Am I able to use my student discount and combine it with some voucher codes to buy her something? Alternatively, do you offer a discount off House of Fraser gift cards? Can I also do click and collect?” Quite a complex and exact question! House of Fraser is also one of our favs here – we love their beauty products and phase eight – you can normally use your students discount and combine it with vouchers codes (don’t forget to get next day delivery too), however, we would always advise buying gift cards for presents as it makes the situation of a possible return easier. It’s best to go in-store or contact House of Fraser customer services directly to see if they will discount those – certainly worth an ask – although we haven’t heard them doing that before.
So there you have it undergraduates around the UK, we hope our comprehensive guide has saved you a pretty penny.
We’ve shown you:
- How to get a 10% discount
- Additional House of Fraser voucher codes to save you even more
- Shown you how to bag the NUS discount
- Highlighted any sales which can save you more
- Explained how signing up to the House of Fraser Rewards Card will get you more cash
- Shown you some of the best buys in the Shoppers Guide
- Answered any other House of Fraser questions in the FAQ
We really hoped you enjoyed reading this guide and that it will help you save money. If you are looking at similar stores then check out our A to Z directory.
Please remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our free newsletter that are all packed with great money-saving tips but also lots of fun stuff that will make you laugh out loud!GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >