The great news is that a new Jack Wills student discount has been introduced. To get it, go to the basket on jackwills.com and go through the check-out. Then enter your student code from vouchercodes.co.uk and the 10% discount will be applied.
GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
There is also a sale promotion on at the moment, with up to 30% off both mens and women clothing.SHOP SALE >
Also, students should make sure they check out the outlet page on jackwills.com as there are some serious deals to be had. And if you select click and collect delivery you get an additional £5 voucher to spend in-store.GET DEALS >
Plus, did you know that we’ve found even more ways that students can save? Take a look below:
- 10% Jack Wills student discount code
- 30% off sales promotion
- £5 voucher for click and collect
- Free standard delivery on orders over £49
- Find Jack Wills bargains on jackwills.com/sale
That was the quick guide to student savings but below is a more in-depth look for the best ways for students to save at JW, one of the biggest fashion retailers in the UK!
What is there not to love about Jack Wills? Their fashion ranges for both men and women evoke a strong sense of British Heritage. From summer shirts to winter jackets and of course their famous branded sweatshirts and hoodies, there is a real provenance to their wares.
In our clever contents section, you can click to the relevant chapter or you can go big and read it all and arm your self with some great savings advice at jackwills.com.
- 1. DOES JACK WILLS DO A STUDENT DISCOUNT?
- 2. IS THERE A JACK WILLS UNIDAYS, NUS TOTUM OR STUDENT BEANS DISCOUNT?
- 3. JACK WILLS PROMO CODES, VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS
- 4. JACK WILLS SALES
- 5. STORE OVERVIEW & BUYERS GUIDE
- 6. JACK WILLS DISCOUNT FAQS & SUMMARY
- JACK WILLS FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Jack Wills
1. DOES JACK WILLS DO A STUDENT DISCOUNT?
We can confirm that there is a Jack Wills student discount.
The standard discount is 10% and the instructions of how to get it are at the top of the page.
SHOP SALE >
“Make sure you check out our savings section at the top of the page for the latest offers codes and sales alerts which might be worth more in the long run.”
2. IS THERE A JACK WILLS UNIDAYS, NUS TOTUM OR STUDENT BEANS DISCOUNT?
There are a lot of student discount schemes and cards out there which can make things confusing. That’s why we’ve written this guide to let you know if this preppy fashion retailer is included so you don’t miss out on getting your discounts.
UNIDAYS JACK WILLS DISCOUNT
There is an official tie in with Unidays.
If you’ve joined them then you can get a bespoke voucher code to use online to get the discount.
Check out jackwills.com for the full details.
JW NUS DISCOUNT?
There is an NUS Jack Wills discount, but not actually through nus.org.uk website. If you go to jackwills.com you can use your NUS Totum status to validate your student status.
If you are in a JW store then although there is no official agreement, show your student card to the cashier and you could get the 10% discount (correct as of (%%currentyear%%) ).
ARE THERE JACK WILLS STUDENT BEANS DISCOUNTS?
Nope, there is no association between Student Beans and JW.
But as we’ve shown, you can still get the 10% reduction promo code if you have valid student status. Woo hoo!
SHOP SALE >
3. JACK WILLS PROMO CODES, VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS
We’ve established that you can get a minimum student discount code for 10% but sometimes this funky fashion store releases short term promo codes.
These can be great for students that don’t qualify for Unidays or the discounts can be bigger than 10%.
These vouchers typically last from 1 to 2 weeks, we list them at the top of our page and here how they work:
To use them:
- Copy and paste the discount code from our savings section.
- Go to jackwills.com and make your fabulous purchase
- Enter the voucher code in the box at the check-out
- The reduction will be automatically added
Below is a table of current codes and deals that university goers have used to save money on their fabulous cycling purchases.
|Jack Wills Summary||Discount||Expires|
|30% Jack Wills Sale Discounts||30%||31/07/2020|
|10% Student Discount||10%||31/12/2020|
|£5 Voucher with Click & Collect Delivery||£5 Voucher||31/12/2020|
We have seen some really good codes over the past year, including:
- 20% Jack Wills voucher code and Jack Wills discount codes
- Extra 20% code off sale items code in January
- 25% promo code off everything for 3 days in October
- Additional 10% voucher of sale items in August
- Click and collect, free delivery and next day delivery
4. JACK WILLS SALES
The biggest reductions when buying that kicking hoodie or delicious blazer is when there is a Jack Wills sale on.
The most up to date way to find out if there is a big sale on is to check out the home page on jackwills.com. They always promote them here.
The Student Squirrel has uncovered something too. He says:
“Top Squirrel Tip. if there isn’t a sale on, check out the secret sales page. Well actually it isn’t quite so secret as there is now a tab on the navigation page but it is easy for students to miss!.”
Here there are a selected number of items that are on sale with up to 60% reductions. At the time of writing the Squirrel spotted that:
- Ladies hoodies – 40% off
- Mens coats – 60%
- Selected sunglasses – 60% off
It really is worth a look and seeing if you can bag a bargain.
SHOP SALE >
With regards to the biggest sales we keep an eye out and this is when the big ones happen.
JACK WILLS BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY
Jack Wills goes hard on the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. We typically find they start on the Wednesday before to try and catch the competition cold and last until the next Tuesday.
At the last one, there was 25% off EVERYTHING and up to 50% off selected items. A great time to buy a JW gift for your loved ones, or heck why not something for yourself!
Remember though that the JW student discount won’t work on sale items but hey, you’re getting more than that anyway so no worries.
BOXING DAY & JANUARY SALES
The Jack Wills Boxing Day sales are a key time for the company and they have some great discounts, deals and offers available. We have it under good authority that they now commence online on 24th December, when the shipping deadline for Christmas presents has passed.
The sales then continue well into January, with extra reductions being made. Careful though, if you see something discounted earlier on that you really want then get it as stock can run out!
5. STORE OVERVIEW & BUYERS GUIDE
Prices aren’t cheap for garments from Jack Wills, with jeans starting at the £50 mark, sweatshirts £60, t-shirts £30 and tracksuit bottoms from £50. That’s not to be a surprise; this is a luxury brand aimed at conjuring up an Olde English style of genteel fashion and function, but there are ways around it. But as we have shown you, there are ways to bag yourself a JW bargain.
Once items are no longer considered ‘in season’, they’re often moved to the sale portion of the website and discounted – although you won’t find such money-off offers in-store.
There’s also a newly opened website known as the Jack Wills Outlet, which heavily discounts items up to 75% off.
However, as you’d expect with any brand this exclusive, it’s not just a matter of signing up and logging on. You need a membership to buy from the Outlet website, and this can only be obtained by buying from the regular site, sitting on a waiting list and then making at least one purchase every three months to maintain your member status.
This could be ideal for money-savers who wear a lot of Jack Wills branded items, but otherwise may prove a step too far for skint students.
THURSO BACKPACK IN BLACK OR NAVY – £49.95
Refined and smart but still functional for you to carry around your books and other such essentials, the Thurso Backpack is the classic shape and size for your day-to-day uni and social needs. An internal laptop sleeve holds your computer in place whilst the adjustable straps keep it comfy and the smaller external pocket makes the perfect place to stash your wallet, keys and bus pass. This isn’t the cheapest rucksack you’ll find on the high street, but it is of good enough quality to last you throughout your studies and beyond.
MEN’S BATSFORD WILLS POPOVER HOODIE – £64.95
The classic pull-over hoodie, this garment is JW branded but subtly so, and is the regular fit for comfort. Made of brushed-back jersey cotton, you won’t find softer and it endures wear and tear well and keeps in warmth for the ideal outer layer. The kangaroo pocket is the perfect place to store small items or chilly hands, and the whole thing is available in a range of neutral and seasonal shades. This is your go-to comfy hoodie – for hangovers on the sofa or social outings out and about!
WOMEN’S WILDEN HERITAGE PANTS, PACK OF 3 – £24.95
Well, we all need the basics, don’t we? The Jack Wills range of essential undies come in value packs of three and are available in an ever-changing range of colours, designs, styles and shapes. These aren’t quite the budget value packs of undies you may find on the high street, but they last for ages and make for a nicer look in changing rooms and the odd occasion you’re spotted in them! The elasticated waistbands are nicely branded and can even peep out from the waistband of your joggers if you’re really looking to show off.
6. JACK WILLS DISCOUNT FAQS & SUMMARY
We get asked tons on student discounts for Jack Wills, so we’ve put together a handy table below to answer all your questions.
We hope our extensive student discount guide has helped you save some money when making your JW purchase.
The Squirrel always recommends shopping around and you might want to consider some other retailers before making your purchases
JACK WILLS FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?
- Jack Wills is a British clothing brand popular with many for its navy and pink colours!
- Peter Williams and Robert Shaw founded the company in 1999 at the age of 22 an 23! WOW!
- It was heavily marketed to university students with the slogan “University Outfitters”.
- In 2011 the company was valued at £140 million!
- The first stored opened in Salcombe
- The look is often described as private and preppy school!
- In 2009 the company opened Jack Wills Outlet!
Frequently Asked Questions About the Jack Wills
- “Are you able to use a Jack Will student discount in a Jack Will sale?” Yes, you can. A Jack Wills student discount is a top way to save money but it is always worth checking out if there is a Jack Will sale to make the discounts go further, so you can save more on those stylish hoodies and jackets but in-store and online.
- ‘Are there any restrictions on items that you can use voucher codes or a Jack Will student discount on?” No, you can use them on whatever takes your fancy, trendy new jackets or anything in between.