The great news is that a new Jack Wills student discount has been introduced. To get it, go to the basket on jackwills.com and go through the check-out. Then enter your student code from vouchercodes.co.uk or Unidays and the 10% discount will be applied.
GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
Their big summer sale is now on too. There are discounts of up to 50%, more lines have been added and there are some great discounts on t-shirts, hoodies, shirts and dresses and is one of the best times of the year to save.SHOP SALE >
You can also get a £10 voucher if you spend over £100 and select click and collect delivery.GET DEAL >
Also, students should make sure they check out the outlet page on jackwills.com as there are some serious deals to be had. And if you select click and collect delivery you get an additional £5 voucher to spend in-store.GET DEALS >
Plus, did you know that we’ve found even more ways that students can save? Take a look below:
- 10% Jack Wills student discount code
- 50% off in the Jack Wills summer sale
- £10 voucher on click and collect orders over £100
- Free standard delivery on orders over £100
- Find Jack Wills bargains on jackwills.com/sale
That was the quick guide to student savings but below is a more in-depth look for the best ways for students to save at Jack Wills, one of the biggest fashion retailers in the UK!
What is there not to love about Jack Wills? Their fashion ranges for both men and women evoke a strong sense of British Heritage. From high-quality summer shirts to winter jackets and of course their famous branded sweatshirts and hoodies, there is a real provenance to their wares.
In our clever contents section, you can click to the relevant chapter or you can go big and read it all and arm your self with some great savings advice and discount codes.
- 1. DOES JACK WILLS DO A STUDENT DISCOUNT?
- 2. IS THERE A JACK WILLS UNIDAYS, NUS TOTUM OR STUDENT BEANS DISCOUNT?
- 3. JACK WILLS PROMO CODES, VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS
- 4. JACK WILLS SALES
- 5. STORE OVERVIEW & BUYERS GUIDE
- 6. JACK WILLS DISCOUNT FAQS & SUMMARY
- JACK WILLS FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Jack Wills
1. DOES JACK WILLS DO A STUDENT DISCOUNT?
We can confirm that there is a Jack Wills students discount. The standard discount is 10% and the instructions on how to get it are at the top of the page.
SHOP SALE >
“Make sure you check out our savings section at the top of the page for the latest offers codes and sales alerts which might be worth more in the long run.”
2. IS THERE A JACK WILLS UNIDAYS, NUS TOTUM OR STUDENT BEANS DISCOUNT?
There are a lot of student discount schemes and cards out there which can make things confusing. That’s why we’ve written this guide to let you know if this preppy, British Heritage fashion retailer is included so you don’t miss out:
UNIDAYS JACK WILLS DISCOUNT
There is an official tie in with Unidays. If you’ve joined them then you can get a bespoke code to use online to get the discount.
JACK WILLS NUS DISCOUNT?
There is an NUS Jack Wills discount, but not actually through nus.org.uk website. If you go to jackwills.com you can use your NUS Totum status to validate your student status. If you are in a store then although there is no official agreement, show your student card to the cashier and you could get the 10% discount (correct as of (%%currentyear%%) ).
ARE THERE JACK WILLS STUDENT BEANS DISCOUNTS?
Nope, there is no association between Student Beans and Jack Wills.SHOP SALE >
3. JACK WILLS PROMO CODES, VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS
We’ve established that you can get a minimum student discount code for 10% but sometimes this funky, high-quality fashion store releases short term promo codes. These can be great for students that don’t qualify for Unidays or the discounts can be bigger than 10%. These vouchers typically last from 1 to 2 weeks, we list them at the top of our page and here how they work:
To use them:
- Copy and paste the discount code from our savings section.
- Go to jackwills.com and make your fabulous purchase
- Enter the voucher code in the box at the check-out
- The reduction will be automatically added
Below is a table of current codes and deals to save money:
|Jack Wills Summary||Discount||Expires|
|Jack Wills Summer Sale Discounts||50%||31/08/2020|
|10% Student Discount||10%||31/12/2020|
|£10 Voucher on Orders Over £100||£10||31/08/2020|
We have seen some really good codes over the past year, including:
- 20% Jack Wills voucher code and Jack Wills discount codes
- Extra 20% code off sale items code in January
- 25% promo code off everything for 3 days in October
- Additional 10% voucher of sale items in August
- Click and collect, free delivery and next day delivery
- Jack Wills store discounts
4. JACK WILLS SALES
The biggest reductions when buying that kicking hoodie or delicious blazer is when there is a Jack Wills sale on.
The most up to date way to find out if there is a big sale on is to check out the home page on jackwills.com. They always promote them here.
“Top Squirrel Tip. if there isn’t a Jack Wills sale on, check out the secret sales page. Well actually it isn’t quite so secret as there is now a tab on the navigation page but it is easy for students to miss!.”
Here there are a selected number of items that are on sale with up to 60% reductions. At the time of writing the Squirrel spotted that:
- Ladies hoodies – 40% off
- Mens coats – 60%
- Selected sunglasses – 60% off
It really is worth a look and see if you can bag a bargain.
SHOP SALE >
JACK WILLS BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY
Jack Wills is a great British Heritage inspired retailer and goes hard on the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. We typically find they start on Wednesday before to try and catch the competition cold and last until the next Tuesday.
At the last one, there was 25% off EVERYTHING and up to 50% off selected items. A great time to buy a high-quality Jack Wills gift for your loved ones, or heck why not something for yourself!
BOXING DAY & JANUARY SALES
The Jack Wills Boxing Day sales are a key time for the company and they have some great discounts, deals and offers available. We have it under good authority that they now commence online on 24th December, when the shipping deadline for Christmas presents has passed. The sales then continue well into January, with extra reductions being made.
The Jack Wills Summer sale starts around mid-June. The discounts are up to 50% to begin with and then usually increase as we get into July. More items are added too. However, stock isn’t always guaranteed so if what you like is in the sale then order or buy it to avoid disappointment!
5. STORE OVERVIEW & BUYERS GUIDE
Prices aren’t cheap for garments from Jack Wills, with jeans starting at the £50 mark, sweatshirts £60, t-shirts £30 and tracksuit bottoms from £50. That’s not to be a surprise; this is a luxury British heritage brand aimed at conjuring up an Olde English style of genteel fashion and function, but there are ways around it. But as we have shown you, there are ways to bag yourself a Jack Wills bargain.
Once items are no longer considered ‘in season’, they’re often moved to the Jack Wills sale portion of the website and discounted – although you won’t find such money-off offers in-store.
There’s also a newly opened website known as the Jack Wills Outlet, which heavily discounts items up to 75% off.
However, as you’d expect with any brand this exclusive, it’s not just a matter of signing up and logging on. You need a membership to buy from the Jack Wills Outlet website, and this can only be obtained by buying from the regular site, sitting on a waiting list and then making at least one purchase every three months to maintain your member status.
This could be ideal for money-savers who wear a lot of Jack Wills branded items, but otherwise may prove a step too far for skint students.
6. JACK WILLS DISCOUNT FAQS & SUMMARY
We hope our extensive student discount guide has helped you save some money when making your Jack Wills purchase.
The Squirrel always recommends shopping around and you might want to consider some other retailers before making your purchases
JACK WILLS FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?
- Jack Wills is a British heritage clothing brand popular with many for its navy and pink colours!
- Peter Williams and Robert Shaw founded the company in 1999 at the age of 22 an 23! WOW!
- It was heavily marketed to university students with the slogan “University Outfitters”.
- In 2011 Jack Wills was valued at £140 million!
- The first Jack Wills store opened in Salcombe
- The look is often described as private and preppy school!
- In 2009 the company opened Jack Wills Outlet!
Frequently Asked Questions About the Jack Wills
- “Are you able to use a Jack Will student discount in a Jack Will sale?” Yes, you can. A student discount is a top way to save money but it is always worth checking out if there is a Jack Will sale to make the discounts go further, so you can save more on those stylish hoodies and jackets but in-store and online. Also, see if you can free next delivery.
- ‘Are there any restrictions on items that you can use voucher codes or a Jack Will student discount on?” No, you can use them on whatever takes your fancy, trendy new high-quality jackets or anything in between.