The Unidays Jack Wills Discount
We get asked a lot “Does Unidays do a Jack Wills discount code?”.
Well we can confirm that currently the Unidays Jack Wills code has been withdrawn and is unavailable. The usual amount off was 10% although obviously at the moment it is redudent. If this changes we will let you know. However, make sure you take a look at our Jack Wills student discount page which has some great money saving tips.
The Jack Wills Unidays code can be used online at jackwills.com and can also be used in a store which is a nice touch although you’ll need additional valid student id.
How to get the Jack Wills Unidays Code
Luckily Unidays has made it easy to get the 10% code. Just follow these steps below and you’ll get that fantastic discount:
- Do your shop on jackwills.com and add all those fantastic hoodies, jumpers and tops your basket!
- Head to this special validation page on the Jack Wills website. You can produce the code right there!
- Make sure you are logged into your Unidays account (you can also sign up here if you haven’t already).
- Generate your Unidays code
- Enter the promo code at the check-out page and click ‘APPLY CODE’
- The reduction will be applied!
We’ve found that it is possible to get bigger discounts using general voucher codes. Make sure you check out our guide page which has the latest updated Jack Wills codes and other great savings tips for students.
Terms & Conditions
The biggest consideration is that you can’t use the Unidays code on sale items. That’s a shame but if you’re getting a bargain in the sale then it will still obviously be worth buying.
Some of the other terms to bear in mind are:
- Use code within 30 minutes
- Not available for outlet clothing
- Jack Wills can withdraw code at any moment
If you find yourself in-store then showing the Unidays app won’t get you a student discount. You do need a valid student id card. Acceptable student cards include your NUS card, NUS Totum card or your college or sixth form id.
Remember that students at college and sixth form as well as university students also qualify for myunidays.com which is excellent. However, if you are still at school (up to GCSEs) then you won’t be able to get the code.
Secondary school students shouldn’t despair though because our main Topshop page lists discounts such as 10% with newsletter sign-ups.
If this status changes then Student Discount Squirrel will let you know.