The Unidays Miss Selfridge Discount
We get asked a lot “Does Unidays do a Miss Selfridge discount code?”.
Well we can confirm that as of 2019 there is a Unidays Miss Selfridge discount available. The standard discount is 10% although sometimes it’s raised to 20% off for a limited time.
The Miss Selfridge Unidays code can be used online at missselfridge.com and can also be used in a store which is a nice touch.
Remember though that sometimes it is possible to get bigger discounts using general voucher codes. Make sure you check out our guide page which has the latest updated Miss Selfridge codes and other great savings tips for students.
How to get the Miss Selfridge Unidays Code
Luckily Unidays has made it easy to get the 10% code. Just follow these steps below and you’ll get that fantastic discount:
- Do your shop on missselfridge.com and add all those fantastic dresses, tops, jeans and more to your basket!
- Head to this special validation page on the Miss Selfridge website.
- Make sure you are logged into your Unidays account (you can also sign up here if you haven’t already).
- Generate your Unidays code
- Enter the promo code at the check-out page and click ‘APPLY CODE’
- The reduction will be applied!
If you find yourself in-store then showing the Unidays app won’t get you a student discount. You do need a valid student id card. Acceptable student cards include your NUS card, NUS Totum card or your college or sixth form id.
Remember that students at college and sixth form as well as university students also qualify for myunidays.com which is excellent. However, if you are still at school (up to GCSEs) then you won’t be able to get the code.
Secondary school students shouldn’t despair though because our main Miss Selfridge page lists discounts such as 10% with newsletter sign-ups.
If this status changes then Student Discount Squirrel will let you know.