Big news, Miss Selfridge has been taken over by Asos and their range is now available at asos.com. Luckily you can still get a a 10% student discount at Miss Selfridge. To get it, validate your student id on missselfridge.com and you’ll be issued with the Student Beans or Unidays code. Sometimes it is raised to 20% for limited times so look out for that!GET CODE >
Also you can view the Miss Selfridge sale items where you can get the biggest discounts.
There are some lovely dresses, loungewear and tops included and is one of the best ways for students to save. We’ve been doing some research into the best ways for students to save and here is what we found:
- 10% student discount
- 10% Unidays code
- £10 promo code
- Up to 50% in the sale
- Sign up to the newsletter for one-off 20% discount
- £6.95 express delivery and returns for one year
In our handy students discount guide we run through the best ways to save at this popular UK retailer.
- 1 The Student Discount at Miss Selfridge
- 2 Unidays Miss Selfridge
- 3 Miss Selfridge Promo Codes, Voucher Codes and Discounts
- 4 7 Ways for Students to Save More at Miss Selfridges
- 5 Sales Page
- 6 Summary
The Student Discount at Miss Selfridge
The excellent news is that there is a student discount at Miss Selfridge available. To get it:
- Go to this student page on missselfridge.com.
- Follow the instructions, verify your student status with Unidays
- You’ll be issued with a special Miss Selfridge student discount code
- At the online checkout enter the code
- You’ll get an amazing reduction to your basket
For short periods the reduction is upped to 20% and we have even seen a 25% offered so keep an eye out for these as it’s one of the best times for students to save.
Miss Selfridge Discounts In-store
If you an in store at Miss Selfridge you can also get a discount. According to their website, you just show any valid student id or you can show your Unidays or Student Beans code if you have it on your phone. The 10% discount will then be applied.
Unidays Miss Selfridge
The student discount market is big business these days and Miss Selfridge is no exception. However, it can be tricky finding out exactly how to get your student discounts and what the best ones are. We’ve done the research:
Get the Unidays Discount
So the great news is that Miss Selfridge is signed up to the Unidays discount scheme so there is a valid Unidays Miss Selfridge student discount. To get your 10% student discount code (sometimes 20%), head to this page on Miss Selfridge.com, follow the instructions and you’ll be getting a fresh unique Unidays promo code.
Does Miss Selfridge Offer a NUS Totum Discount?
There is no NUS scheme as of April 2021. However, NUS students are entitled to the 10% through UNiDAYS discounts as described above. Kerching!
Are there Miss Selfridge Student Beans Discounts?
Nope, there is no association between Student Beans and Miss Selfridge.GET CODE >
Miss Selfridge Promo Codes, Voucher Codes and Discounts
As we’ve shown you so far there is an official discount at Miss Selfridge but sometimes students can get even bigger discounts through promo codes that they release to everyone throughout the year. We update any in our fabulous savings section so make sure you take a look. The great thing about the voucher codes is that you don’t need NUS id to prove your student status. They are available to all. Yes, even you non-students on here!
Previous promo codes have included:
- Extra 25% off sale items
- Miss Selfridge free delivery code
- 30% off everything at Miss Selfridge
7 Ways for Students to Save More at Miss Selfridges
It’s easy for students just to bag a discount of 10% but it is possible for students to save more. We’ve found some tried and tested ways that could save you more money. These include:
- 20% off with newsletter
- Miss Selfridge Promo code
- Use our savings section
- Miss Selfridge Sales pages
- Home page
Yes, we have been beavering around doing our research and we looked into ways for you lovely learners (and everybody for that matter) to save at this fun, cheeky and sexy store…. And this is what we found:
1. USE THE STUDENTS DISCOUNT – We said it before and we’ll say it again make sue you claim the Miss Selfridge students discount.
2. 20% OFF WITH NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP – ONE-OFF – This is a great little tip to get a discount busting 20% off for one time only. If you sign up to the Miss Selfridge newsletter then you’ll get a 20% promo code to use one time only. The newsletter itself is also packed with offers and the latest new fashion from Miss S so well worth doing.
3. ARE THERE ANY OTHER CODES? – Did you know that they regularly release promo codes for everyone to use throughout the year? They are for a limited amount of time only and have some good discounts such as 20% off and even 25%!
4. SEE THE EASY SAVINGS SECTION IN THIS GUIDE Speaking of which our Squirrel savings section not only has promo codes but lists the latest Miss Selfridge sales, offers and deals. This is regularly updated and all you have to do is click through on the big colourful button to bag that bargain. It’s helpful, easy to follow and could save you some money so make sure you check it out now!
A great way to bag a bargain is to take a look at Miss Selfridge special offers page. It’s a gateway page where all the deals, sales and offers are promoted. If you’re not sure exactly what you want to buy it’s a great place to start and we also liked the helpful bra size or clothing size filters that can make finding gorgeous lingerie easy peasy.
“There are lots of different ways to save at Miss Selfridge, not just the students discount”
|10% Student Discount||20%||31/12/2021|
|Premier Delivery at £9.95/year||£9.95/year||30/04/2021|
So there you have it. If you have been wondering if Miss Selfridge does a student discount, we have shown you:
- There is a minimum 10% discount
- It sometimes gets raised to 20% for limited periods
- You can get the discount through a Unidays code or with Student Beans
- There are additional ways to save including sales, promotions, offers and promo codes
We hope you have enjoyed this guide and more importantly have saved some money!
For similar student discounts on womens clothing check out the full guide or the below that we think will be of interest to you: