Superdrug Student Discount Codes 2018
Unidays Codes, NUS Totum Discounts, Offers, Deals & Savings Tips
Great news, there is currently a Superdrug student discount to get 10% off, but this is for in-store purchases only. To get it, go to this special page on superdrug.com, follow the instructions and you’ll be issued with a special promo code to use at the till.
10% STUDENT DISCOUNT CODE
SUPERDRUG STAR BUYS
1/2 PRICE ON FRAGRANCES
FREE Delivery on all Orders Over £15
You won’t struggle to find a branch either, with over 800 stores across the UK and Ireland, a well-stocked website and various health services available.
We know that the results can be confusing on Google, we’re here to make things clear with this comprehensive Superdrug student discount guide.
1. The Superdrug Student Discount & How to get it
So the fantastic news is that there is currently a Superdrug student discount of 10% but only in-store. Follow the steps below to get a guaranteed 10% Superdrug student discount voucher code to use online at superdrug.com:
- Sign up to the Health & Beauty card. You need to present this to qualify.
- Next, go to this special page on superdrug.com and validate your student status.
- You can do this either through Unidays or NUS Extra.
- When you’re in a store, present the Health & Beauty card and your student id.
- You’ll get a fantastic 10% reduction.
The Student Discount Squirrel says: “If you’re looking for an online discount don’t worry, we’ve researched the best ways to save which you can find later in this guide. Also, our excellent savings section has the latest deals, offers and special promo codes which could save you even more. It’s at the top of the page and updated regularly and could make some great savings.”
2. 8 Ways for Students to Save at Superdrug
Even though there is a Superdug student discount it is for in-store only.
That got us thinking are there other ways to make savings at this beauty and pharma giant.
We did some research into this and we’re happy to bring you the results that could end up saving you uni goers a packet.
1. Look at the Homepage for the Latest Offers
Many of the best Superdrug offers are listed on the home page. Some that we’ve seen included:
- Save up to 50% on favourite fragrances
- See the week’s star buys
- How to earn extra points on your Health & Beauty card
- Further discounts on a variety of products
If you’re not looking for a particular brand that it’s a great way to start.
2. See if there are any Superdrug Promo Codes
This fine company release promo and voucher codes throughout the year that anybody can use on the website.
Typical savings have included discounts on sections such as fragrances of up to 20%, free delivery and a fixed amount off a minimum spend such as £5 off spends over £50.
We’ve written a whole chapter on promo codes so make sure you read it and check out our savings section where we will list any current ones.
3. Check out the Savings Section in this Guide
Just to make things super easy, we’ve listed the latest offers, deals and promo codes at the top of our page in the savings section.
This is regularly updated with some of the best offers, sales and deals that Superdrug offer.
It’s helpful, easy to follow and could save you some money so make sure you check it out now!
4. Get a Health & Beauty Card
There are 2 main reasons why you should get the Superdrug loyalty card, which is called the ‘Health & Beautycard’.
The first is that you earn points which means discounts for students when buying in the future.
The second is that you need it to get your you in-store Superdrug student discount.
Other benefits of the card include:
- Lower member prices
- Bonus points offers
- Treat Thursday
- Pay with a mix of points and cash
- Birthday treats
The Student Discount Squirrel says:
“You can register for it and find out more about it here but really it is a no-brainer and we highly recommend it.”
5. Check out the Star Buys Page
The best offers of the week are on the Star Buys page.
When we had a look they had some products better than half price.
They also included some great brands including L’Oreal, Oral B and Boss.
6. Sign Up to the Online Dare Magazine
Fancy some exclusive offers?
Then sign up to Dare magazine, the official store publication.
They come with vouchers you can use in-store and online plus some great articles and beauty tips.
7. Get Free Delivery
If you are ordering online then it is pretty easy for students to get free delivery and there are several options with low order values to qualify which we really like.
As of 2018 the free delivery offers are:
- Free click and collect delivery on any order
- Standard delivery is free for Health and Beautycard owners spending £10 or for non-members it’s £15
- If you need your order quickly and you’re near a store next day click and collect delivery is just £1.50 or free for orders over £15
- Next day delivery to your student digs is £5.50. Expensive but perfect if you’re at lectures or planning to spend the day watching Judge Judy repeats!
8. Hold on for a Big Sale
If you’re looking to buy a big item at Superdrug like some expensive fragrances it might be worth holding on if there is a big sale coming up.
We’ve written a bespoke chapter on this but throughout the year these sales happen like clock work and have the biggest discounts.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday
- Christmas and January Sales
- Spring & Easter Time Sales
3. Is there a UNiDAYS Superdrug, NUS or Student Beans Discount?
There are now 3 big student discount schemes in the UK: NUS Extra, UNiDAYS and Student Beans.
We often get asked a lot whether there is a Superdrug student discount through these schemes so we’ve done some extensive researching so we can answer your questions properly!
The Unidays Superdrug Discount
The great news is that there is a Superdrug UNiDAYS student discount. It entitles you to 10% but in-store only.
To get it you need go to this page on superdrug.com and follow the instructions.
We also show you the step by step way to do it in our first chapter.
If you’re looking for discounts online, make sure you check out our 8 ways to save chapter above too which has lots of great advice.
Superdrug NUS Discount?
NUS Extra card members also qualify for the in-store reduction for students.
But again you need to have a Health & Beauty card to qualify.
It’s good to get though as it’s free and you get extra benefits too.
Are there Student Beans Discounts?
Nope, there is no association between Student Beans and Superdrug. This would make things easier for students, but you can still get the 10% reduction as mentioned above.
Here’s a summary of the best offers, see them all in our savings section.
|10% Superdrug Student Discount||December 2018||No|
|Free Delivery||December 2018||No|
|Half Price Fragrances||December 2018||No|
- Travelodge Discount - Up to 35%
- Nike - 20% Promo Code
- Dorothy Perkins 20 % Code
- PrettyLittleThing - Up to 50% Off
- Urban Outfitters - 50% Sale
- TopShop - 20% Promo Code
- Currys Student Code - 10% Off
- Papa Johns - £10 Off
- Oliver Bonas 10% Code
- Halfords - 50% Off
- O2 - 20% Off Contracts
- 15% Moonpig Code
- The Body Shop 40% Off
- TK Maxx - 80% Off
- Uggs 10% Unidays Code
- Office Shoes - 20% Code
- Aldo 50% Off
- Footasylum 15% Promo Code
- Ann Summers - 30% Off
- Topman - 50% Off
- Foot Locker -50% Sale
- Clarks - 50% Off
- Carphone Warehouse - £200 Code
- JD Sports - 10% Code & Sale
- Debenhams - 10% Code
- Superdry - 30% Off
- Argos £10 Voucher
- Schuh 10% Code
- Boots 25% Off
- Jack Wills - 25% Off Everything
- Amazon - Free Prime
- Apple Store - Up to £270 Off
- Boohoo - 10% Student Code
- Converse - 20% Promo Code
- New Look - 10% Off