Great news, there is currently a Superdrug student discount to get 10% off, but this is for in-store purchases only. To get it, simply show a valid student id and your Superdrug Health and Beauty card at the till and the discount will be applied. There is also a useful student page on superdrug.com.GET DISCOUNT >
The big winter sale is now on too with up to 60% off. We saw some great deals on makeup, fragrances and gifting and it’s one of the best times of the year for students to save. But did you know that there are extra ways for students to save money in our helpful summary below:
- 10% student discount
- Get a Superdrug Health Beauty Card for special member prices
- Up to 60% off in the winter sale
- Up to 50% off in Treat Week promotion
- 50% off Star Buys
- Check out the Superdrug offers page for the latest deals
- Free shipping/delivery on orders over £15
The second-largest health & beauty chain in the UK (we won’t name the first, but we’re sure you can guess), Superdrug is considered the younger, fresher and more beauty-oriented cousin of its competitors.
You won’t struggle to find a branch either, with over 800 stores across the UK and Ireland, a well-stocked website and various health services available. At Student Squirrel we love them.
- 1. THE SUPERDRUG STUDENT DISCOUNT
- 2. 8 WAYS FOR STUDENTS TO SAVE AT SUPERDRUG
- 3. UNIDAYS SUPERDRUG
We know that the results can be confusing on Google when looking for a discount, a Superdrug promo code or voucher codes, so we’re here to make things clear with this comprehensive guide. So read on now and save.
1. THE SUPERDRUG STUDENT DISCOUNT
So the fantastic news is that there is currently a Superdrug student discount of 10% but only in-store. Follow the steps below to get a guaranteed 10% voucher code to use online:
- Sign up to the Health & Beauty card. You need to present this to qualify.
- Next, go to the special page on superdrug.com and validate your student status.
- You can do this either through Unidays or NUS-Extra.
- When you’re in a store, present the Health & Beauty card and your student id.
- You’ll get a fantastic 10% reduction.
“If you’re looking for an online discount don’t worry, we’ve researched the best ways to save which you can find later in this guide. Also, our excellent savings section has the latest deals, offers, info on the Health beautycard and special Superdrug promo codes which could save you even more. It’s at the top of the page and updated regularly and could make some great savings.”
2. 8 WAYS FOR STUDENTS TO SAVE AT SUPERDRUG
Even though there is a students discount it is for in-store only. That got us thinking are there other ways to make savings at this beauty and pharma giant? We did some research into this and we’re happy to bring you the results:
1. LOOK AT THE HOMEPAGE FOR THE LATEST SUPERDRUG OFFERS
Many of the best offers are listed on the home page on superdrug.com. Some that we’ve seen include:
- Save up to 50% on favourite fragrances
- See the week’s star buys
- How to earn extra points on your Health & Beauty card
- Further discounts on a variety of products
If you’re not looking for a particular brand that it’s a great way to start.
2. SEE IF THERE ARE SUPERDRUG PROMO CODES
This fine company releases Superdrug promo and voucher codes throughout the year that anybody can use on the website to save money on health & beauty items. Typical savings have included discounts on sections such as fragrances of up to 20%, delivery and a fixed amount off a minimum spend such as £5 off spends over £50.
3. CHECK OUT THE SAVINGS SECTION
Just to make things super easy, we’ve listed the latest offers, deals and Superdrug promo codes at the top of our page in the savings section. This is regularly updated with some of the best offers, sales and deals that Superdrug offer. It’s helpful, easy to follow and could save you some money so make sure you check it out now!
4. GET A HEALTH BEAUTYCARD
There are 2 main reasons why you should get the Superdrug loyalty card, which is called the ‘Health Beautycard’.
The first is that you earn points which means discounts for students when buying in the future.
The second is that you need it to get your you in-store discount.
Other benefits of the card include:
- Lower member prices
- Bonus points offers
- Treat Thursday
- Pay with a mix of points and cash
- Birthday treats
The Squirrel says:
“You can register for it and find out more about it here but really it is a no-brainer and we highly recommend it.”
5. CHECK OUT THE SUPERDRUG STAR BUYS PAGE
The best offers of the week are on the Star Buys page.
When we had a look they had some products better than half price.
They also included some great brands including L’Oreal, Oral B and Boss.
6. SIGN UP TO THE ONLINE DARE MAGAZINE
Fancy some exclusive offers? Then sign up to Dare magazine, the official store publication. They come with vouchers you can use in-store and online plus some great articles and beauty tips.
7. FREE DELIVERY
If you are ordering those Superdrug health & beauty purchases in store or online then it is pretty easy for students to get free-delivery and there are several options with low order values to qualify which we really like.
As of January 2021 the delivery offers are:
- Free click and collect delivery on any order
- Standard delivery is free for Health & Beautycard owners spending £10 or for non-members it’s £15
- If you need your order quickly and you’re near a store next day click and collect delivery is just £1.50 or free for orders over £15
- Next day delivery to your student digs is £5.50. Expensive but perfect if you’re at lectures or planning to spend the day watching Judge Judy repeats!
Don’t forget to use your Superdrug students discount and check if you can combine this with a Superdrug promo code or other savings tip!
8. HOLD ON FOR A BIG SALE
If you’re looking to buy a big item like some expensive fragrances it might be worth holding on if there is a big sale coming up in one of the big Superdrug health & beauty sales. We’ve written a bespoke chapter on this but throughout the year these sales happen like clockwork and have the biggest discounts. They include:
- Superdrug Black Friday & Cyber Monday – in store and online
- Christmas and January Sales
- Spring & Easter Time Sales
All these savings not quite doing it for you? How about checking out the Boots student discount page for savings on pharmacy, health and beauty.
3. UNIDAYS SUPERDRUG
There are now 3 big students discount schemes in the UK: NUS, UNiDAYS and Student Beans.
We often get asked a lot whether there is a discount through these schemes so we’ve done some extensive researching so we can answer your questions properly!
THE UNIDAYS DISCOUNT
The great news is that there is a Superdrug UNiDAYS discount. It entitles you to 10% but in-store only.
To get it you need to go to this page on superdrug.com and follow the instructions and start saving on those cruelty free health and beauty products.
We also show you the step by step way to do it in our first chapter.
If you’re looking for health and beauty discounts online, make sure you check out our 8 ways to save chapter above too which has lots of great advice or the Body Shop student discount page for a fantastic student code.
SUPERDRUG NUS DISCOUNT?
NUS Extra card members also qualify for the in-store reduction for students on health and beauty products. But again you need to have a Healthbeauty card (Superdrug health beautycard) to qualify.
It’s good to get though as it’s free and you get extra benefits too.GET CARD >
ARE THERE STUDENT BEANS DISCOUNTS?
Nope, there is no association between Student Beans and Superdrug. This would make things easier for students, but you can still get the 10% reduction as mentioned above. Here’s a summary of the best offers, see them all in our savings section.
|£5 Points for Skincare Products||£5||30/01/2021|
|Up to 60% off in the Winter Sale||60%||30/01/2021|