The White Company Student Discount
Looking for a The White Company student discount? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Unfortunately there is currently no White Company student discount. However, did you know that there are more ways for students to get bigger discounts at TWC? Here are the best money saving tips:
- Up to 50% off on The White Company sales page
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery
- Exclusive deals and promotions in TWC newsletter
- Up to 50% off clothing
Head straight to chapter 1 for the full run down on The White Company student discount or take a look at our quick savings section below which lists all the latest promo codes, sales, offers and tips on how to save:
50% Off in the White Company Sales Page
Up to 50% Off White Company Clothing
Free Delivery Won All Orders Over £50
1. Does the White Company do a Student Discount?
Currently we can confirm that there is no White Company student discount. This means that there is no Unidays code, NUS Extra discount or any other student discount scheme for White Company.
However, students can still save at the White Company. We’ve researched some tried and tested ways to get reductions, promo codes, free delivery and sales alerts. Follow the list below and you could be quids in:
- Check out our savings section for the most update ways to save.
- The White Company sales page always has some great items discounted up to 50% including clothing, home accessories, candles and fragrances.
- There are promo codes released throughout the year. Check our savings section for the latest.
- Free delivery on orders over £50.
- The biggest reductions are when the sales are on. Our savings section will keep you updated.
“Also, our excellent savings section has the latest deals, offers and special promo codes which could save you even more. It’s at the top of the page and updated regularly and could make some great savings.”
2. Is there a NUS Extra or Unidays White Company Code?
There are now various student discount schemes in the UK including Unidays and NUS Extra. We get asked a lot if there are Unidays discounts, so we decided to do the hard research and give you lovely students a definitive answer.
Unidays White Company
We can confirm that as of October 2019 there is no White Company Unidays code. That means the company is not listed on myunidays.com and there is no Unidays code to use.
It would be great if there was one but that’s life.
However, students can still save on their White Company purchase. Just check out our savings section for the latest offers and voucher codes.
NUS Totum & White Company
Currently there is no White Company NUS Extra code. Either in-store or at the online store, you won’t be officially able to get any money off if you show a NUS card.
However, we recommend that you still show your NUS card if you’re in a store at the check-out at you never know your luck, you might get some money off. If you don’t ask you don’t get!
|The White Company Student Discount Codes||Discount||Expires|
|Up to 50% Off on TWC sales pages||50%||30/10/2019|
|Free Delivery on all Orders Over £50||Free Delivery||31/12/2019|
|50% Off White Company Clothing||Exclusive Deals||31/12/2019|
We get asked a lot of questions with regards to the White Company student discount. Therefore, we’ve put this ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ chapter together so you can get answers fast and save money even faster.
Does White Company Offer a Student Discount?
Unfortunately at this moment in time there is no White Company student discount. It is still possible for students to save money by following Student Squirrel’s saving tips in chapter 1.
Is there Free Shipping?
The White Company does offer free shipping. But you can only get it when you spend over £50. Click and Collect delivery is also free but you still have to spend £50 so you might as well get your purchases delivered to your home address.
Does the White Company Offer a Unidays Code?
No, there is no Unidays White Company promo code available.
4. More About The White Company
The White Company is an English high street and online brand of linens, home décor, furniture and dinnerware. It’s elegant and high-end, but not designer, and is probably the kind of store your Mum would love to shop in… but there’s plenty for you too, we promise!
Despite its name, you’ll find that The White Company doesn’t JUST sell items in, well, white, but its ranges are all neutrals so that you can build them in with whatever your interior theme is. Their core range include candles, cushions, curtains, bedding and other soft furnishings, as well as limited clothing and loungewear. Their home fragrance collection is ideal for scenting even the sweatiest of student digs, and their cushions and linens make for nice finishing touches to your room – scatter them on your bed and sofa to perk the place up and make it look all a lot more put together than it really is.
There are 50 bricks and mortar stores on the high street, as well as some now in the US. Don’t worry if there’s not one near you though: you can shop the whole White Company collection and some web exclusives online, and their gift cards can be used online too. There’s no standard student discount on offer at the moment, but that’s largely down to the target audience of the White Company – and students aren’t really it. The White Company don’t often do sales or offer discount codes, but when they do, we list them all here: so check back before you browse and buy!
Here at Student Discount Squirrel, we love the White Company, but we wouldn’t recommend you buy everything from the brand. Instead, choose accents and little touches to complement your existing purchases and to keep costs down. You don’t need to spend a fortune to dress your digs up; so spend smart and look luxurious for little lay-out!
History of the Store
Founded back in 1994, the White Company was originally a mail-order business specialising in interiors and selling their products in a 12-page catalogue. Chrissie Rucker, the business’ founder, started the company with a small grant from the government for small business and a £6,000 personal inheritance; sending her first brochure out to just 500 people. Working hard to gain some editorial coverage in relevant publications and putting out press releases to tie in with current affairs at the time, Chrissie managed to turn over £80,000 in her first year by cashing in on the attention received. The original product range included sheets, covers and pillows, but this branched out into further home décor and fragrance shortly thereafter. A children’s division called ‘The Little White Company’ was added, and consumer attention continued to grow.
The first physical high street shop opened in 2000 and by 2019, 59 stores had opened around the UK. Employing over 1,000 people and reporting an operating profit of almost $25-million, international expansion has been kind to the business and growth has been swift.
To add to the continued success of the White Company, the company were chosen to design and fit out the business and first class areas of all British Airways’ aeroplanes. Mary Homer, one of the original founders of Topshop, left the business to work for The White Company in 2017; seen through the industry as a huge development. The future looks bright for the White Company… and perhaps as they work through the colour palette, it’ll continue to shine!
White Company Fun Facts!
Did you know…?:
- The White Company has over 50 stores in the UK!
- It was founded in 1994 by Chrissie Rucker.
- It has a shop on 5th Avenue in New York!
- It started with a small government grant and £6k inheritance
- Originally it sold sheets, covers and pillows but as the company grew it moved into home decor.
- The first actual store opened in 2000 in London.
- In 2017 it made £17.5 million.
- In the same year it was chosen to outfi first class on British Airways!
Other Stores You May Like:
If you haven’t found what you are looking for today check out these stores which we think you may like:
- Mark and Spencers – a staple on the high-street and an ever popular choice we love ’em – https://studentdiscountsquirrel.co.uk/marks-spencer/
- Laura Ashley – one of our favs here at SDS! Check out their top savings today.
- Debenhams – one of the best and most popular department stores in the country, there is nothing you can’t get here – and they do a good breakie as well!
- Cath Kidston – floral delights and a favourite for peaceful, pretty and relaxing student bedrooms!
- Matalan Discounts – a cheaper option – we can spend literally hours going round Matalan bagging those discounts.