The great news is there is now a 10% Boots student discount. To get it, go to the special student page on boots.com, follow the instructions to validate your student status and you can get the discount both online and in-store. Sometimes it’s raised to 20% so look out for that.GET STUDENT DISCOUNT >
There is currently a big promotional sale with deals on thousands of items. Highlights include 20% off beauty favourites, extra 15% off No7 products and up to £15 off fragrances. We’ve found out that there is free click and collect for a limited period.
There is also a fantastic sale page now on with up to 50% off. We saw some great savings on Ghost, Revlon and Soap and Glory. Plus we’ve found a 10% voucher code for all sale and clearance items.
GET DISCOUNTS >
Also make sure you sign up to the Boots Advantage card. You need it for the student discount but you also get exclusive deals and points for even more money off.
We’ve done a lot of research and found out all the ways that can save students money both in-store and online:
- 10% student discount
- No Unidays code
- 10% promo code for sale and clearance
- Check out the Boots offers page for the latest deals
- Free click and collect delivery on orders over £10 or home orders over £25
- Collect £10 points on spends over £60 on selected items
- Boots Deal of the Week
- Get exclusive deals with the Boots Advantage card
- £10 Tuesday and £5 Friday savings promos
- 15% off No 7 beauty products
Make sure you take a look at the offers page. There is half price on at the moment including haircare, skincare, fragrances, dental and lots more besides (and don’t forget to use your Boots advantage card! There is a fantastic way to access offers on the home page navigation. Hover over it and you can see the links to clearance, sales and other deals listed by fragrance, electrical etc.
We run through the best ways to save you money at this top health and beauty retailer both in-store and online. Simply read on and start saving today.
I hope you avid learners have found a great deal but the learning doesn’t stop there. We’ve put together a comprehensive guide on the best ways for students to save at Boots including info the official 10% student discount – remember you will need student ID
- 1 Does Boots Do Student Discount?
- 2 Boots Unidays or Boots NUS Extra Totum Discount
- 3 Promo Codes, Vouchers and Discounts
- 4 Boots Advantage Card
- 5 Boots Sales Alerts
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 Boots Student Discounts Summary
Does Boots Do Student Discount?
Yes there is a Boots student discount in June 2021 To get it, however, you need a Boots Advantage card. There’s a special page so follow the instructions and you’ll get 20% off!
Student Discount Squirrel has done some research, follow these steps and you’ll be making big savings at Boots today:
- Get a Boots Advantage Card. For every purchase in-store and at Boots online you will save points – you will need to validate your student ID. You also get exclusive deals too so it is a must.
- Check out the special Boots offers page. It’s packed full of the latest Boots offers.
- Make sure you see our student savings section at the top of the page. This lists all the best deals, tells you if there is a Boots promo code, plus any sales alerts or Boots voucher codes we can find.
- If you can shop when there is a big sale on. More in our sales section below.
- Check out the Boots homepage. The best of the offers are always promoted here.
- Get free delivery. Click and collect!
Boots Unidays or Boots NUS Extra Totum Discount
At the moment there is no specific Unidays Boots Boots discount. However, you can get a standard discount (student id may be required), so take a look at chapter 1. Also, make sure you check out our fabulous savings section at the top of the page for the latest ways to save, you will need your university college student id.
Promo Codes, Vouchers and Discounts
They do regularly release Boots voucher codes throughout the year that students can use to save money. Below is a table of past Boots promo codes:
|Boots Discount Deals in June 2021||Discount||Ends|
|50% Off on the Boots Sale||50%||30/06/2021|
|10% Boots Student Discount||10% student discount – present your valid student id in store||31/12/2021|
|£15 off selected fragrances||£15||30/06/2021|
We have seen some really good codes over the past year to save on those great health and beauty products. One was for 10% for spends over £80. All you had to do was head to boots.com, do your online shop and enter the student code OCTSAVE10 at the checkout.
Other ways to save include and have included:
- Advantage cardholder discounts
- One-off student discount offer releases in store
Boots Advantage Card
Attention all students, you need to take advantage of the Boots Advantage Card! Why? Because the Boots Advantage Card effectively means you get little discounts every time you use it either in-store or shopping online at boots.com.
Boots are bargain-friendly and have a loyalty card that’s worth holding onto; a rare commodity amongst a wallet full of dusty and curling paper cards that get you one free coffee after buying ten. Instead, Boots Advantage Card points add up to equal cash to spend in-store and on pretty much anything. Providing you remember your Boots Advantage Card at point-of-purchase (including online), points will accumulate on all purchases and build up with no expiry date. If you don’t have your card on you, your receipt can be validated for future use (just don’t lose it!) and there are often promotional events in-store and online that offer extra points on certain purchases.
You also get personalised offers, which is a fantastic bonus through the Advantage Card (you’ll need student id). And did we mention it was free? Seriously, if there is one thing you do today, go and sign up for the Boots Advantage Card, you won’t regret the savings online and in a Boots store! You will need to show student ID to link up these savings with your Boots Advantage card.
Boots Sales Alerts
The best way that students can save at Boots is when there is a big sale on often in-store. We keep our squirrel noses to the floor and log when there is a sale coming or live so make sure you check at the savings section. Otherwise, our sales diary below will tell you if a big one is coming up.
Black Friday & Boots Cyber Monday
This occurs around the last Friday in November. What we’ve found is that the Black Friday sales can actually start before the Friday as retailers try to outdo each other. More of the Boots gifts lines are included as obviously the run-up to Christmas has started. There are also some great discounts on perfumes, aftershaves and electricals like hair driers and shavers. These are for a discount in-store and online. There are good discounts for students of up to 50% off selected items at this time.
Boxing Day and January Sales
The irony is that the Boxing Day sales now start online at boots.com on 24th December, when the shipping deadline for Christmas presents has passed. The sales then continue well into January, with extra reductions being made. Careful though, if you see something discounted earlier on that you really want then get it as stock can run out! And…check out the bespoke offers page on boots.com, where they have 3 for 2s, 2 for 1s, extra free gifts with purchases and a whole host more including info on the advantage card. New Year is the perfect time to start looking after your student health.
- The health and beauty offers page has the best discounts for students. Currently, they include 3 for 2 on selected skincare and buy one get one-half price on select No 7 products.
- The fragrance offers page has the best Boots discounts on perfumes and aftershaves for students including discounts of up to 50% on selected fragrances.
- The electricals offer page has all the current discounts for students on Boots electrical items. Currently, there are discounts of more than 50% on Oral B, 25% on Babyliss and 50% on Braun shavers.
Does Boots offer student discount?
Yes Boots offer a 10% student discount – to get it just head to the special page, verify your student status with university/college student id and you’ll be issued with a code.
Don’t forget to use your advantage card as well. It’s a great money-saving scheme.
Can you get student discount online at Boots?
Yes you can get a student discount online at Boots; they are available online and in-store with a Boots Advantage Card.
Present your valid student ID in-store to have your student discount linked to your Boots Advantage Card.
How much student discount do you get at Boots?
Students can get a 10% student discount at Boots. However there are limited periods throughout the year when this is raised to 20%. Check our savings section for the latest.
Is Boots on Unidays?
Boot is not on Unidays and there is no Unidays code available. However, students can still get a 10% discount and we can show you how.
Can I activate boots student discount online?
You can’t activate the student discount online at Boots. You need to have a Boots Advantage card but then go in to a store and show valid ID.
Is there a Boots NUS Totum discount?
There is a Boots NUS Totum discount possible. You can use it in-store but you need an Advantage card too.
Boots Student Discounts Summary
We get asked tons on student discounts for Boots, so we’ve put together a handy frequently asked questions table:
|Is there a Boots student discount in June 2021?||Yes, it is now possible for students to get a 10% student discount both off in-store and online.|
|Are there Boots NUS discounts in June 2021?||Yes, but you need a Boots Advantage card|
|Is there a Boots student discount code?||Yes. Please see chapter 1|
|When are the Boots sales?||Throughout the year. Check the home page.|
|Is there a Unidays student discount?||No|
|Does Student Beans do Boots discounts?||No|
We hoped our humble discount guide has helped you save some money in a Boots store or online – it should have done! We’ve shown you that you can save at Boots by following this advice:
- Get a Boots Advantage Card (verify student ID). The advantage card is a great way to keep saving throughout the year. You also use your Advantage Card when you are a non-student
- Check out our discounts section for the latest available promo codes, sales alerts, student discount deals and offers
- The Boots offers page always has some savings on health and beauty
- Get free click and collect delivery
- The sales diary shows if a big sale is coming for the biggest discounts online and also as a discount in store
- Don’t forget you can use Boots to pick up any NHS prescription orders that you need as well, as well as taking advantage of their great pharmacy services
- Birchbox Student Discount
- Body Shop Student Discount
- Boots Student Discount
- Charlotte Tilbury Student Discount
- Cult Beauty Student Discount
- Debenhams Student Discount
- Feelunique Student Discount
- Fragrance Direct Student Discount
- Fragrance Shop Student Discount
- House Of Fraser Student Discount
- John Lewis Student Discount
- Look Fantastic Student Discount
- MAC Student Discount
- PureGym Student Discount
- Superdrug Student Discount