We can confirm that there is currently no Clarks student discount. We’ve checked on Unidays, Student Beans and NUS Totum and no code is available. However, we have found the following ways for students to save:
- Up to 50% off on the Clarks sale page
- Extra 20% off at the Clarks outlet
- Free click and collect delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £60
- Free returns
- 10% with newsletter sign up
The big winter sale is now on. Boots have been added and there are further reductions too. In particular we like 50% off Un Damson womens boots, 50% off Un Maui Band trainer and 50% off Varick Heal mens boots.
Our fast savings section above has the latest and best Clarks promotional codes, offers and general Clarks discounts. There was recently a Clarks Unidays student discount code to get 25% off all adult’s shoes over but this has now ended.
Fear not though, we’ve written this comprehensive Clarks Student Discount guide to not only answer these questions but also show students how to save money through our tried and tested tips on new footwear.
So, you’re just about to purchase a stylish, well-made pair of Clarks shoes at clarks.co.uk and it suddenly pops into your head – is there is a Clarks student discount or any Clarks voucher codes to be had? Or you’ve found a great pair of stunning boots you can both wear on both a fantastic evening out and to lectures but is there an NUS or Unidays Clarks promo code to save you more money, or in fact any other Clarks discount codes to make that student loan go further? Go straight to chapter 1 on this page to find out.
The Squirrel’s favourite shoes are Clarks! Yes, we’ve said it – a bold statement – but it’s true! When the Squirrel was a little one (back in the day) they were the preferred brand of Mother Squirrel for school shoes. However, since those early days, the brand has grown and grown! From small acorns to big trees… (or whatever the saying is) Clarks have got bigger and better! Yes, we love them and we love their regular discounts even more.
But fear not dear students, Student Discount Squirrel is here again and we’ve put together this handy and super helpful Clarks discount page to answer your key questions looking at ways to save on full price items including getting information on the below:
- Clarks Discount Vouchers
- Clarks Promo Codes
- Clarks Shoes Coupons
- Clarks Voucher Codes
- Clarks latest sales updates
- Any update with a Clarks student discount
To find out more about these take a look at our Clarks savings section at the top of the page which goes into more detail and to see the latest ways for you undergraduates to get a bargain today. As well as one-off sales, there are lots of other ways to save throughout the year with special offers, Clarks outlet deals, short term Clarks promo code UK and other secret Squirrel tips!
We’ll show you how to SAVE MONEY at this brilliant and iconic top student stylish shoe store – we love a bit of sibilance too ?
- 1. GET THE CLARKS STUDENT DISCOUNT TODAY
- 2. UNIDAYS CLARKS DISCOUNTS
- 3. CLARKS DISCOUNT CODES + PROMO VOUCHERS
- 4. CLARKS SALE + BLACK FRIDAY
- 5. CLARKS STORE OVERVIEW
- 6. CLARKS STUDENT DISCOUNT SUMMARY, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS + TOP STUDENT BUYS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Happy shoe shopping!
“Clarks regularly have voucher codes that are equal to or bigger than the NUS Totum code. Check out our savings section for the latest on both men and women options”
1. GET THE CLARKS STUDENT DISCOUNT TODAY
Unfortunately there is no student discount for Clarks. That doesn’t mean you can’t still save. And if you’re in store then show valid student id and ask for a discount as you never know your luck
It’s also still possible for students to save, so check out our savings section at the top of the page for the latest deals, offers and codes.
Yes, the team at Squirrel HQ dig and scurry around to find you fantastic Clarks shoes voucher codes and Clarks discounts all year round.
2. UNIDAYS CLARKS DISCOUNTS
So through our research, we have found that there is currently no Clarks Unidays code in the UK. There was a NUS Totum discount a while ago for 15% off but this has now ended.
You do have to buy the Totum card (which starts at £14.99/year). Students will have to weigh up whether it’s worth their while, but if your purchase is over £100 it will pay for the card itself!
Also, there are plenty of ways students can receive great savings at this favourite footwear store. Examples include shopping in the clarks.co.uk sale – mentioned at the top – which is currently on!
We always believe that if you find yourself in a store, it’s always worth asking for an NUS discount at the till. Whilst they are not obliged to, the manager could take pity and knock something off so it’s always worth a go (we certainly have had some UK students report that this has been the case – so give it a whirl!) If you don’t ask, you don’t get Mrs Squirrel always says.SHOP SALE >
3. CLARKS DISCOUNT CODES + PROMO VOUCHERS
There are regular Clarks voucher codes online that can save students (and indeed non-students) money. Student Discount Squirrel has the latest and the best so check our savings section, where we update the list with current and top discounts daily.
Did you know you can get Clarks free delivery on orders over £50? Yes, this saves you £3 – enough for a drink or two down the union and not to be sniffed at! But (even better) you can get FREE click and collect orders when you order from clarks.co.uk and pick up from your local branch (if you fancy a bit of exercise) – yet again no ID or NUS is required. A great tip that! You can also sign up to our top deals email which we send every month, it’s a good way to make sure you don’t miss anything.
TOP RECENT OFFERS AVAILABLE
Recently there was a short-term Clarks discount code where you could receive a whopping 20% off (Clarks 20 off code).
You also didn’t need any Clarks NUS card to get the savings you simply just entered the Clarks voucher code at the point of sale/basket. Student Discount Squirrel will update this promo code section with any new discount code, Clarks promo code and in fact anything else which catches our beady eye! These types of offers come and go and in our experience, the standard offers tend to be as generous as any standard discount scheme and sometimes even more so – so jump on their website and take a look.
Some other Clarks voucher codes we’ve seen released over the past year include:
- 50% off selected boots
- 50% off any second pair of shoes
- 20% off everything
- Free next day delivery
- Occasional Clarks student discount opportunities
|Clarks Student Discount Deals||Discount||Expires|
|Free delivery on orders over £60||Free delivery||31/01/2021|
|10% Voucher Code for Newsletter Sign Up||10%||31/01/2021|
|50% Off in the Clarks Sale||50%||30/01/2021|
If you can’t quite find the footwear that you’re looking for, why not check out our Schuh student discount page, where you can get a minimum 10% code.
4. CLARKS SALE + BLACK FRIDAY
One of the best ways for students to save and bag a footwear bargain is to buy during a Clarks sale. They have them regularly throughout the year where Clarks discount codes are released.
It couldn’t be easier so pop over there now and check out what they have – don’t forget they offer free returns.
CLARKS BLACK FRIDAY SALE
So the Clarks Black Friday sale has now become a big date in the shopping calendar and it is good news is that they have joined in the fun. For last year there were various promo codes released, culminating in the big one of 20% off everything.
It’s rare that you get a voucher code or Clarks sale for that amount off everything, so it was a genuine deal.
BOXING DAY OFFERS & JANUARY SALES
When do the Boxing Day sales become the January sales? Maybe we should call them the winter sales and be done with it. There are some of the biggest discounts on a new pair of Clarks to be had at the sales at this time of year. There are some great deals on shoes, boots, slippers, handbags and accessories – you can combine many with your Clarks student discount.
The typical discount is 50%, there are occasionally bigger discounts and it’s easy for students as there is no fiddly NUS code, just do your shopping online, get to the checkout and the reductions are all made. As there is no Clarks student discount shopping in sales is a great idea.
OTHER CLARKS SALES TO CONSIDER
The Squirrel is keeping his eye out for when the other sales are and will update this as and when. Take a look at the save table near the top of the page for the current ways for students to save.
What we have noticed from the previous year are the following reductions too:
- A short term student discount code for 20% off everything at Clarks.com
- Flash sales with up to 50% off
- Summer sale alert which saved students up to 50%
- There’s a mid-season sale around March time
Clarks have lots of ways that students can save money (men and women) on the latest top footwear, follow our simple tips below and you’ll be quids in and their Outlet Website is something that most don’t know about: Students can get discounts on full price footwear by shopping online for their new footwear at the Clarks outlet website, where there are discounts on selected shoes and boots of up to 60% off! Yes, a mega 60% that beats any standard student discount!SHOP SALE >
If you’re looking elsewhere then there’s a cracking Office student discount of 10% (and sometimes more) that you might want to check out.
5. CLARKS STORE OVERVIEW
The team here at Student Discount Squirrel grew up wearing Clarks at school too, then through our college time and all throughout our university days (and to be honest still now); high quality and, more importantly, comfortable and value for money, Clarks is a British brand to savour. And the fact that it’s one of the top UK student discounts is an added bonus.
In browsing their easy website you fashion-conscious lot will find gorgeous winter boots (that you can literally wear all day and all night long – for those special days which blend into one long one), smart men’s shoes, heels, flats and more – all super stylish and trendy to boot (pardon the pun #sorrynotsorry), basically you’ll find something for any and multiple occasion at Clarks, whether it’s a lecture, coffee with friends, dinner with the parents or an all-night session.
Yes students, ultra-comfy and gorgeous to look at, you won’t be able to stop staring at your Clarks clad feet for both men and women (so watch where you’re going Squirrels) but more importantly read on to find out more about Clarks student discounts and how to starting saving money today with Student Discount Squirrel’s top Clarks shoes discounts! So, step to it students and enjoy a Clark Student discount today.
Still undecided if Clarks are right for you? Here are our top reasons why we love ’em!
- They have a brilliant range of shoes and a fantastic reputation for both quality craftsmanship and stylish footwear options (for everyone – adults and kids)
- Their range of boots and shoes just ooze class and you know if you invest in a pair they are built to last. Plus free returns on everything from women’s shoes to kids shoes.
- Great for both formal and casual wear, the women’s range from fabulous high heels to comfortable yet stylish ankle boots.
- For men, they excel in their desert and ankle boot ranges as well as more formal classic leather shoes.
- A range of ways to save on full price shoes includes occasional Clarks Student Discounts, Clarks promo codes, Clarks 20 discount, Clarks voucher codes and more!
Yes students, ultra-comfy and gorgeous to look at, you won’t be able to stop staring at your beautifully clad feet!
HISTORY OF THE COMPANY
Clarks has a long history, so there’s no surprise that they’re well versed in creating and selling only the highest quality of shoes.
Founded way back in 1821, Cyrus Clark entered into a business partnership with his cousin in fellmongering, wool-stapling and tanning. Just four years later, the partnership ended, but Cyrus retained some premises in Street, Somerset – which Clarks still has it’s headquarters today! The business continued to grow, and Cyrus brought his brother James on-board to make slippers from material that was too small to make rugs. This proved a real turning point for the brothers and they began to sell around the UK and to Ireland. Eventually, the business was handed to James’ son William, and it became a private limited company once its financial position stabilised. It hit the high street properly in 1937 when it bought a chain of existing shoe shops, and quickly grew a reputation for its expert shoe fitting services and offering its full range in four widths.
Today, there are over 1k Clarks stores worldwide and their reputation for quality is still intact. Clarks North America is also a robust company in its own right and is stocked in several high street retailers in the US such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Abercrombie & Fitch. The business continues to grow and stores in the UK are currently undergoing refurbishment and an update re-brand.
FANTASTIC CLARKS FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?
- This megastore was started by two brothers, Cyrus and James Clark in Street, Somerset, England – where the company still has its headquarters!
- It started way back in 1825 so it’s coming up to its 200 year anniversary – that is pretty impressive in the Squirrel’s book.
- It is 84% owned by the Clark family to this very day, with 16% shares held by employees and related institutions – so it’s still very much a family business
- One of it’s most famous products is the Desert boot and you can still buy it today and it looks pretty stylish to us. And if you grab a discount then it becomes an even more amazing purchase!
- Clarks employs 15,380 people in the UK!
- Regarded as the world number one in ‘everyday footwear’ by many, they design, innovate, manufacture and sell more than 50 million pairs of shoes every year.
- In 1950 the Clarks Company opened a museum which is near its headquarters in Somerset.
- The year 1964 saw the Clarks Company open an office in the Empire State Building in New York!
- We love ’em!
6. CLARKS STUDENT DISCOUNT SUMMARY, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS + TOP STUDENT BUYS
So, you asked ‘Does Clarks do student discount?’ and we can confirm that there is currently no student discount code.
However, there are loads of other ways to save on a new pair of Clarks . As we’ve mentioned there are also occasional voucher code for Clarks shoes and Clarks discount codes, here at Student Discount Squirrel we promise to keep you up to date with all these – so please don’t forget to check back here or on our Facebook page.
Plus remember these tips to get saving straight away:
- Check out the secret Clarks outlet for huge savings on limited lines.
- Free delivery on all orders over £50 or Click and Collect is free on any order
- Shop during a sale for extra bargains
Happy saving students and let us know how much you save on those full price items and what you bought in our comments section! Have a good one!
TOP CLARKS STUDENT BUYS – CHECK THESE OUT:
HIDI HOLLY WOMEN’S SPORTS SHOES – £59.00
An elegant take on the modern trainer, this white leather casual sneaker is a lace-up with a really crafted look and feel for a smart twist. Team with jeans or a dress and indulge the athleisure trend! What’s more, they’re super comfy, with a deep-moulded foot-bed lined with Clarks’ own Cushion Plus technology so you can wear them all day long as they’ll be just as cosy as a pair of trainers would be!
KEELER STEP MEN’S FORMAL SHOE – £55.00
A must-have for job interviews and formal occasions, the Keeler Step shoe looks smart but Clarks define it as ‘smart casual’ because of the comfort features built-in. They’re slip-on for ease of use and the outer is 100% black leather for longevity and quality. A moccasin-inspired toe paired with padded collars and Clarks’ Cushion Soft technology makes for super comfy wear, even if you are spending hours on end waiting around for big bosses to arrive or wedding ceremonies to end!
TALLOW BALM WOMEN’S HANDBAG – £39.00
Every wardrobe needs a leather handbag and a cross-body long-strap small bag is ideal for festival season! Available in a range of colours all crafted from taupe leather with signature stitching on the front, the bag has an internal zip compartment for your small valuables as well as a zip and magnetic fastening for extra security. The strap is adjustable so you can wear it however you like, and its compact size makes it easy to carry around but just right for carrying all of your essentials out and about.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- “As well as my Clarks student discount can I get free delivery?” Yes, as well as your Clarks student discount on full price items you can free delivery on orders over 60. Free delivery can sometimes extend to next day delivery as well. It is always best to check terms and conditions for info.
- “When using my Clarks student discount can I buy ankle boots and school shoes?” Yes, you can buy ankle boots, schools shoes – anything from their fab range when using a student discount, why not treat yourself to a second pair (terms and conditions may apply)?
- “Are there any terms and conditions that I need to be aware of when I use a Clarks Student Discount? Any there any restrictions on full price items?”. No, there are no terms and conditions and restrictions imposed when using a Clarks Student Discount and this is the reason it is so popular; their student discount policy means that offers and discounts are valid on most full price items and also includes standard delivery. This is the reason the Clarks Student Discount remains one of this most popular in the UK. Don’t forget they offer free returns and free delivery (terms and conditions apply) on both men and women shoes.